What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prepare for upset

Paki

Juniors
Sami Radradra is a deadset special for any fantasy team players out though. He's in for a big game this week again no doubt...eels by 18

Eelementary

Post Whore
It was a trolling attempt.

You guys...f**king unbelievable.

And JWH is a beast. Can we plead have him? Pretty please?

Well done, guys and girls. Too good.

Tbh I'm getting really sick of saying this to everyone every year lol. But seriously - you'll be very tough to beat. You're a great team. :clap:

Dragonboyd

Juniors
jason_nightingale-420x0.jpg

Dragonboyd

Juniors
ahhhhh...just look at all the red and white!

It was the day of the Grand Final when the officials took a call from the gatekeeper. "There are two members of the Roosters and they have lost their tickets." "Throw them out!!!" said the executive. "Whoever heard of the Roosters having members?. "

Jack_Napier

Staff member
I wonder if Politis pays people to be Roosters fans?

Yep, membership packs come in the glovebox of the new cars. Our players get bags of cash, we get the new members pack. It's why we only have 14000 "members". It's all nick can afford at this time unfortunately.

saint.nick

Coach
roosters fans: "35% more likely than the average person to say they can tell a type of person by the type of car they drive" So does Nick only give these bags to Audi drivers?

Zadar

Juniors
I wonder if Politis pays people to be Roosters fans?

Another person who forgets if the nrl didnt combine two weak clubs to make a joint venture, he wouldnt have half a club to support.
Must hurt that they never had a chance to avenge the 38-0 grand final embarrassment, and never will.