What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prepare for upset

saint.nick

Coach
Once again taking it personal wristy. How the f*** am I 'on your dick'? You know that League Unlimited does not revolve around you ? How about you go and jerk off more men that your name suggests you do you megalomanic schoolyard has-been

Last edited:

saint.nick

Coach
these guys act like the notion of roosters being s*** has never ever happened recently. But Bellyache goes alright. Doesn't he Alex?

Parkway_Drive

Juniors
I'd bother responding to your shit-house comments, but this section of LU is nearly as boring and dead as your life. What do you do when the Roosters are playing badly, slit your wrists?

I have to ask you then.... why the f**k are you hanging around here for????? You are in love with the Roosters aren't ewe?????

Chook

First Grade
lol @ stains fans, they beat another merged abomination and the Worriros and think they are finals bound. You gooses are as bad as lol @ souffs being march premiers.

You won't make the 8.

Chook.

Ozzy

First Grade
You dickheads can't have it both ways. Sometimes you'd say we haven't won in 31 years, other times it'd be that we've never won at all. Too much pumping of that dirty syringe you fought a souths fan for outside the trademark.
Such language. Do you talk to your parents with that foul mouth death rider?

drago brelli

Bench
How many years would St Germ last in top grade without leeching support and players from Illawarra?

Would they make 5? f**k me the Magpies would make a better go of it I reckon. The merkins should have died in 98.
The Sydney City LU site is easily the most juvenile......that aside.....the St George side of the merger don't really get much 'support' from the Illawarra. Surely by 'support' you mean money, yes? There ain't no money coming out of the Steelers' club. The Illawarra provides heaps of juniors though and so has St George, especially over the past 3 to 4 years. Speaking of junior development and Easts some of the best players Easts have had in recent years have come from the Illawarra.

Chook

First Grade
Love seeing Sox trolls putting the cart before the horse..

Always good for a hearty lol down the track..

Isn't it amusing. They win two games against crap sides and all of a sudden they talk like they are finals bound.

It's nice they like to visit the forum of the reigning premiers and see how true winners go.

Chook.

Latest posts