What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prepare to split your sides ...

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
Our inept sooking 5/8 wants the inept dinosaur coach back

I shit you not

Can we send the 2 of them up to Magnetic Island so they can watch the 2005 season highlights DVD and whack eachother off about what geniuses they were a decade ago. f**k me dead the sooner we f**k Benji off the better

BTW Benji's desire to have supercoach back went down like a lead balloon with the rest of the squad

Bench
Our inept sooking 5/8 wants the inept dinosaur coach back

I shit you not

Can we send the 2 of them up to Magnetic Island so they can watch the 2005 season highlights DVD and whack eachother off about what geniuses they were a decade ago. f**k me dead the sooner we f**k Benji off the better

BTW Benji's desire to have supercoach back went down like a lead balloon with the rest of the squad
This is the best bit,at least in all this mess they realise who made it.

R2Coupe

Juniors
If Marshall was on the market, how many clubs would be bidding for him?

If Potter was on the market, how many clubs would be bidding for him?

We had Smith at the Roosters, now we had Potter at the Tigers.

The Board needs to demonstrate leadership and get rid of Potter now.

Matchball

Bench
Why doesn't Marshall test the market? The usual union in Japan threat is tiring.
Nobody wants the basket case on big money.

R2Coupe

Juniors
He is out of his depth and has failed to earn the respect of at least one senior player whom he has succeeded in alienating.

Anyone who believes the last two performances by the team are indicative of players responding to the coach are kidding themselves.

The Rosco

Bench
If Marshall was on the market, how many clubs would be bidding for him?

If Potter was on the market, how many clubs would be bidding for him?

We had Smith at the Roosters, now we had Potter at the Tigers.

The Board needs to demonstrate leadership and get rid of Potter now.

The rumour on here is that you are in fact Tim sheens, R2. :lol:
You do nothing to discourage that horrible assumption by trotting out such gems as your latest piece.
Tim it is, then.

R2Coupe

Juniors
If you think I am the only one calling for Potter to go, you must still believe in the tooth fairy.

magpie4ever

First Grade
I'm would rather have had Sheens, at the helm, to see out his contract before appointing a 1st year untried coach.

Blackdiamond

Juniors
Potter is the coach.
The club is called Wests Tigers - (Black, Gold & White colours + Tiger emblem).

End of story. Support it or find something else.
Why are people intent on looking to the past & not the future???

R2Coupe

Juniors
If you look at my post on another thread, I suggested the Club ask for assistance from the ARC to fund and engage a top flight coach.

I didn't agree with the decision to remove Sheens and believe he should have been allowed to see out his contract.

Blackdiamond

Juniors
If you look at my post on another thread, I suggested the Club ask for assistance from the ARC to fund and engage a top flight coach.

I didn't agree with the decision to remove Sheens and believe he should have been allowed to see out his contract.

Sorry, I didn't think to search other threads for your previous comments buddy.

From memory, I believe there wasn't much to offer a new coach in terms of $$$ & Potter was the best we could afford at the time. I am now interested to hear your thoughts on who we should have employed as coach?

It's all clear to me now....

Last edited:

magpie4ever

First Grade
Potter is the coach.
The club is called Wests Tigers - (Black, Gold & White colours + Tiger emblem).

End of story. Support it or find something else.
Why are people intent on looking to the past & not the future???

Please don't forget the Magpie on the sleeve (where most people wear their heart).

moller

Juniors
Potter is on a hiding to nothing - an average & unbalanced squad, the worst support staff/HPU in the comp, a board divided.... the list is endless.
Once he's brought his own men in (both staff and players) he can be judged, but not before then.

super_coach

First Grade
Sheens destroyed this club and the reason we are in a massive hole now is all because of Sheens.

Now Iam not going to judge Potter while he has Sheens gofers as his assistants and Sheens playing roster. If in 18months we are still at the bottom and have not been able to attract any players or get any new faces into assistant roles, than I might turn the type writer on him

Benchy wanting Sheens back, I dont blame him, must be upsetting to have a coach actually expect you to perform, lets face it Sheens would have just kept feeding Benji's ego

Mascot Tiger

Juniors
Potter is in the worst situation possible. He has not been able to sign anyone he wanted, He is being forced to do what he can with a squad that lacks any depth whatsoever, The injuries have shown that our recruiting is downright pathetic.
Watching Andrew Fafita on the verge of SOO selection, Beau Ryan playing really well and losing Gibbs absolutely infuriates me. Also Watching Willie Mason absolutely carving up, but he wasnt good enough for our club.
I honestly believe even if Potter did want to sign any new players in the off season it would of been players on minimum salary because our Salary cap is up the shit. Yes benching Marshall may have backfired but im glad he did it because it sent a message no player is bigger then the club! If he drops Blair no doubt some of you will be singing his praises. I think we need to write this year off and give the poor bloke a chance with HIS staff and HIS players!!