What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pressure on greenfield

Dragon Dave

Bench
I think you're right 1921.

At the end of the day Bennett is the best manager in the game when it comes to fringe players and young players, it's his specialty.

Let's get on a roll and find some consistent form and then when origin/injury inevitably comes around we can get a look at guys like Bosden, Marketo, Penese etc etc

Dragons1921

Juniors
I tell you what, Cooper is running like a barnstorming backrower... I wouldn't mind him getting in to the pack.

He possesses the defensive game but not the running game of a backrower. The way he stopped Packer dead in his tracks head on was stunning.

However his running game is best served out of dummy half. His step helps us work our way out of our red zone. He reminds me of Aisnscough out of dummy half.

Having him running straight lines into forwards will certainly see him injured as he is injury prone.

Bring back choc

Juniors
As expected, greenfield has been dropped. He will now find it very hard to find his way back into the top grade, unless injuries hit. A good decision from Bennett IMO. Gower has far better running game and looks hungrier.