What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price and Doust please take note

dragondad

First Grade
You've probably made some interesting points but, honestly, I can't read it. On the other hand, if you used some paragraphs, I'd give it a shot.

possm

Coach
Mickeylane

Well said. I posted somthing similar with a few suggestions but it didn't go down too well with a few of our members on the forum. 'Price and Doust please take note'.

Good on you for standing up and having your say. I hope something is done soon; before it's to late for this season.

Last edited:

Stagger Lee

Bench
You've probably made some interesting points but, honestly, I can't read it. On the other hand, if you used some paragraphs, I'd give it a shot.

I'll swap you some !!!!!!!!!!!! for a paragraph ;-)

Sorry Mickey but it's late, I'm drunk and my eyes ain't what they were. I'll try reading it again tomorrow. Take it as a compliment that you are worth the trouble. :cool:

siknick

Juniors
I just finished reading it on another post. None of it will ever happen. Don't ask me why, it just won't. Price and Doust don't visit here, ever.

Pricey and Doust most probably don't read this forum but lets hope they at least watch the Sunday footy show or at least take advice from Andrew Johns and what he said on the Sunday footy show. I don't know if any of use watched the Sunday footy show, but joey made some goods points about the dragons, (almost of these points had been mentioned on this forum by supporters) 1st he said the dragons should stop going side ways in attack and go forward, using their forwards to run straight and creating lots of support play. 2nd the dragons should be looking into getting young Cummins in the side due to this creativity and speed that he offers and 3rd and finally the dragons should move Stanley more into the action, give him some more ball and room to move as he can cause other teams some problems.

I know Pricey and Doust probably have a hundred better things to do on a Sunday morning, but lets hope one of them saw the show or at least hear of these things and they have a change in heart and reshuffle our side and try new plays and give new players a chance.!!!!!

:)

Efresh

Coach
You're kidding, right? We are all a bunch of tryhard wannabes. Who the heck is going to listen to a mob like us?

My favorite Bennett quote..."if I start listening the man in the grandstand, it won't be long before I'm sitting next to him".

possm

Coach
My favorite Bennett quote..."if I start listening the man in the grandstand, it won't be long before I'm sitting next to him".

Anyone remember the forum having a go at Bennett's team make up or defencive plan or recruitment decisions etc? He knew what he was doing and of course did not need to act on what the fan sitting in the stand said.

In my opinion Price either has not got a clue or he is being hamstrung by money decisions made by Doust. However, this does not explain the need to depart from the previous game plan and it does not explain the drop in form of most of our best players. I think only Morris can hold his head up high this season and he could be much more effective playing on the left wing.

64 Dragon

Coach
Anyone remember the forum having a go at Bennett's team make up or defencive plan or recruitment decisions etc? He knew what he was doing and of course did not need to act on what the fan sitting in the stand said.

In my opinion Price either has not got a clue or he is being hamstrung by money decisions made by Doust. However, this does not explain the need to depart from the previous game plan and it does not explain the drop in form of most of our best players. I think only Morris can hold his head up high this season and he could be much more effective playing on the left wing.

Swap Morris and Nighty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

possm

Coach
Swap Morris and Nighty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have two of the best wingers in the comp. Why weaken one position to streenghen another.

In my opinion our fullback should be Goodwin, Commins or Lett and Morris our left winger and Nightingale our left winger.

64 Dragon

Coach
We have two of the best wingers in the comp. Why weaken one position to streenghen another.

In my opinion our fullback should be Goodwin, Commins or Lett and Morris our left winger and Nightingale our left winger.

Nightingale was a good fullback in juniors. Morris is our best left winger. Vidot on the right. Everybody happy?

Morris and Nighty both on the left?

possm

Coach
Nightingale was a good fullback in juniors. Morris is our best left winger. Vidot on the right. Everybody happy?

Morris and Nighty both on the left?

To be honest I would rather see one of the following players at fullback and Nightingale on the right wing:

Cummins
Goodwin
Lett

Vidot to right centre in the Cutters for a few weeks, lets see how he goes.

If we don't sign Jennings maybe we should:

Put K Stanley at halfback
Lett or C Stanley at right centre

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Lett is playing for the Cutters, so sort of in our pool now to_ddeath,

Latest posts