What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price may join the Warriors

Gooba

Juniors
i live in picton near where steve lives and i dont think he will go.. i say this as he recently brought a investment hope down the road and also just built a house in the new estate. but i also say that pricey never looks happy maybe its just i always see him after a tough match but i dunno.. i think u guys are safe in saying he will remain a Bulldog.. well i hope i keep my neighbour!!

bluebass

Juniors
yeah i agree with doggie diva, he is definately more to the bulldogs fans than people think.
i'm still hoping he makes the right decision

Jess

Juniors
They're offering him alot more money to play for New Zealand :? F*ck, I can't see him playing for any other team. If he goes I'll cry :lol:

Get the tissues did ya Jess?
Heart and sole ripped out.Maybe a fresh start is what he needed after the crap of the past few years.
Not picking or stirring people-Id love to see him stay in dogs territory as much as you but he has decided to walk.
Same for tahu and newcastle but you can always replace wingers,not forwards

ibeme

First Grade
Steve Price is a lot more to the Bulldogs than just a player. He's the heart and soul, everything we want the Bulldogs to be. We'll be losing part of our identity if he goes

MadDogMason

Juniors
he wont go...he has to much to live for here. He is the most loyal player in the comp and at our club. He will deffinetlly stay. Money is nothing to him,plus he also has to think about his kids which i think will play a big part cing as they are youngens and wouldnt want to leave there school friends and family

~doggie~diva~

Juniors
NOT FEELING TOO CONFIDENT NOW....

BUT, GET OUT TO THE GAME TOMORO AND SHOW HIM HOW MUCH WE NEED THE MAN! CHEERS, CHANTS, BANNERS, FACEPAINT.... :!: :!:

atomic_crimson

Juniors
apparently his wife wants a change...

as everyday goes by confidence levels of him staying drop..

some have told me some things which say he is certian stay but i just wish if he is to stay they sign him... its gut wrenching even just hearing he wont stay...

and price is the heart and soul of the dogs. he was the glue for the boys during all the crap the club went through. And despite what some say if we lose price who ever replaces him wont even put a dent on him.. no one will ever replace pricey on the whole maybe his position but as a captian,player, leader for our team never will someone match what he has done for the club!