What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price of hot chips at Canberra Stadium

woodgers

Bench
Damn straight Copa. The other week before the Warriors game on a Saturday night we stopped in for dinner. I ordered the Bangers and Mash to warm me up and it was awesome. 4 sausages inbedded in Mash potato smothered in gravy cost me $8.50. I could only get 2 buckets of hot chips or not even 2 beers at the ground for that. I struggled to finish it.

I might try and buy some shares in this place when I got there tonight!

Copa

Bench
woodgers said:
Damn straight Copa. The other week before the Warriors game on a Saturday night we stopped in for dinner. I ordered the Bangers and Mash to warm me up and it was awesome. 4 sausages inbedded in Mash potato smothered in gravy cost me $8.50. I could only get 2 buckets of hot chips or not even 2 beers at the ground for that. I struggled to finish it.

I might try and buy some shares in this place when I got there tonight!
Bloody hell... I now feel all hungry.

woodgers

Bench
What are you on about Loz, Stefanie thought the nachos were tip top!

And I think you would all agree that Stefanie has really good taste....

Stuzmeister

Juniors
Sounds awesome I just live up the road so I might come down for a bite tomorrow morning. But then again I might be sleeping till 5mins before kick off.