What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price stands by misfiring halves...

Father Ted

First Grade
1000000 %

If this is not a time to BEHAVE like a proud Club, pull together and actually DO the so called HARD WORK, a time where the Boss says sorry, break is cancelled UNTIL the hardwork is done, I don't know what is.

I would've thought we are the team that needs the most practise seeing as they just can't seem to execute it on the field according to Steve Price.

Steve Price's biggest problem is he doesn't command respect. He is not a hard task-master.

Rewarding them in this way is one reason why they are so soft.

We need

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChlNVNbWCHs

FlameThrower

Bench
Agree with you mate......give them a break to rejuvenate and go back to the basics, what a load of absolute crap...can you imagine Bellamy etc giving their players time off when their on the verge of the wooden spoon....the worst thing that we could have ever done was give Price an extension on his contract....because now he's probably of the opinion things will get better next year.....In the early days I was like many on here willing to give him a go, but seriously he's dragging this once very proud club deeper and deeper into the depths of despair....he will never turn this team around because as long as his arse points to the ground he just hasn't got it......

Instead of a bit of R&R, how about drilling basic catch, pass, defend and try these with some new set plays with Harry ans King in the halves, if we are going down, might as well go down trying.....right now I think it's fair to say, the combo has failed, Exhibit A, check the ladder, 2nd last, nil attack, zero points scored in last Kogarah games, ....400 game record broken twice in a few weeks.Roosters Anzac win record, broken, Dragons fans hearts...broken!

Minh

First Grade
Agree with you mate......give them a break to rejuvenate and go back to the basics, what a load of absolute crap...can you imagine Bellamy etc giving their players time off when their on the verge of the wooden spoon....the worst thing that we could have ever done was give Price an extension on his contract....because now he's probably of the opinion things will get better next year.....In the early days I was like many on here willing to give him a go, but seriously he's dragging this once very proud club deeper and deeper into the depths of despair....he will never turn this team around because as long as his arse points to the ground he just hasn't got it......

Well said, I was so wrong in wanting to re-sign Price, big regret now he is a shocker.

saint.nick

Coach
Minh, I have never seen you fired up and angry like this before. You used to just be that nice guy who was optimistic about everything. Loving it :lol:

Minh

First Grade
Minh, I have never seen you fired up and angry like this before. You used to just be that nice guy who was optimistic about everything. Loving it :lol:

Sorry but Price has hit a nerve a bit. I don't mind losing but I hate losing mindlessly doing the same mistakes over and over. We'll be back next year and I hope it's Price-less.:cool:

saint.nick

Coach
Sorry but Price has hit a nerve a bit. I don't mind losing but I hate losing mindlessly doing the same mistakes over and over. We'll be back next year and I hope it's Price-less.:cool:

Even Brian Fletcher has jumped on the bandwagon. It was revealed tonight Hastings will join Easts, and Brian Fletcher was bewildered at how we let him go. What did he say? 'Dice Price'. Loved it.

saint.nick

Coach
Minh maybe you could make up a banner:

"When will I value the Dragons again?
When they are Price-less"

One thing I love about Saints fans is we consistently have the wittiest, funniest and most clever banners at games. GST (due to it's context), Sailor Moon, cooking with gaz, night in gale to remember, trent and his merrin men, everybody loves weyman :lol:...f**k there's heaps. Meanwhile, at Manly...

"awhhh mate, wait until you hear this one....PUSH IT UP MANLY"

That one annoys the bejeezus out of my mate and I!

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade

I totally agree with you Minh....I'm the same, hate losing but can put up with it as long as there is light at the end of the tunnel...right now I feel since Price has taken over we have just entered it and its a damn long one....A good coach learns by his mistakes , admits it and tries to improve on it...this bloke just seems to find every excuse for the teams performance other than himself.... he's lucky, not many people in their working career fail to carry out their duties and get work extensions....

Minh

First Grade
Guys my banner would be made of a card board cut out with to sticks holding it on the sides stuck with sticky tape, it wouldn't be a good idea I'm not very creative with those things.

Old_Timer

Juniors
Seriously you have to admire Coach Price's tenacity when just about all on here are saying not so nice things about him. Give him a go, he might come god.

Elias1983

Coach
Seriously you have to admire Coach Price's tenacity when just about all on here are saying not so nice things about him. Give him a go, he might come god.

Well look who's back!

Where you been OT?

Hope the health is good mate.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Great to have you back on here OT...was getting worried about you......thought you must have gone for a crap and a sniper got you..... :sarcasm:

Latest posts