What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PrideKnights "Oh My God, I'm so Bored at work" Thread

PrideKnight

Bench
Another post whore thread, but i thought id aim one at those of us lucky enough to have access to the forums at work....a chance to bitch about our customers and how crap our days going etc :D

so... whore away

PrideKnight

Bench
I hate thursdays, pensioners coming in withdrawing everything they bludged off the government, saying yes to the question "would you like that all in 50's" and then turning around and asking you to break half of them into lower notes...bloody old pains in the arse....

Parki

Bench
thats mr shelf stacker bitch to you

and i dont think it will be for much longer..... im starting to really hate woolworths with a passion.... I just need to get motivated to find another job, which really sucks, because I like my job, i just hate certain people in it that find a need to screw with my perfect harmony

Charley9

Bench
I'm exactly the same Parki. Love my job, but there's just one or two or three people here, who just go out of their way to sh!it me...my boss being one of them.

Parki

Bench
it just sucks.... its like everything is so perfect, but he sees an intense need to disrupt that by moving me around, being a jerk, breaking promises, lying to my face..... apparently there are nasty people like that in this world, but up until now, id managed to avoid them

its one thing to work with someone you dont like, i can deal with that... its the constant in my face making me feel like rubbish because im the boss that i cant handle

I thought that you loved your job PK?

Well its a cruisy day for me but as usual I am so f**king bored and keep on thinking of looking for something else but wouldnt have a clue about what else I am smart enough or able to do!

RABK

Referee
I quite like my job, i earn a lot for my age.

Chris, a teller is the equivalent of a shelf stacker btw, requires hardly any training. And before you be ignorant and say a shelf stacker requires no training, by law they need at least a days training in which they are shown everything about the store.

Own him Parki.

PrideKnight

Bench
thats horsesh*t jamie
for one i am not just a teller, tellers went the way of the dodo with the introduction of the FSRA, i advice people on products to help them maximise thier financial needs and goals. It is far more complicated than a shelf stacker (or a glorified one like yourself)

You saw me go out and do not one day of training, but 4 weeks

you earn so much? f**k off out of my life

RABK

Referee
PrideKnight said:
thats horsesh*t jamie
for one i am not just a teller, tellers went the way of the dodo with the introduction of the FSRA, i advice people on products to help them maximise thier financial needs and goals. It is far more complicated than a shelf stacker (or a glorified one like yourself)

You saw me go out and do not one day of training, but 4 weeks

you earn so much? f**k off out of my life

You are a complete and utter dickhead, take soemthign way out of perspective and have a bitch. :roll:

You advice people on financial goals and needs, so f**king what...mark advises them on what to use to cook dinner. :lol: No huge difference in training, it's both business products you are trained in.

Glorified shelf stacker, i now am 2nd in charge of a $42,000,000 business, what were you doing at 19...that's right...sitting on a f**king register at woolworths.

How does it feel to be in a less job then your "glorified shelf stacker" 19 year old brother? Says alot about you.

How dare i move on from from shelf stacking, i mean heck Roger Corbett, one of Asutralia's most successful business man started of stacking shelves at Dvaid Jones...how dare he move onto become a $32,000,000 man. He'll always be a glorified shelf stacker though.

Idiot....

RABK

Referee
You're sensitivity on all issues were people question, critisize or have an opinion on you Chris reaks of insecurity.

Grow some balls, and a thicker skin then join an internet forum were people are allowed to have opinions.

Telling your brother to f**k off outta your life because he had a light hearted jab, your one low person....

Parki

Bench
yeah ill come work for you.... just as soon as i find a way out of this hell hole

i just applied for a job at a video store across the road, i reckon im about 80 percent sure that ill get it.... in which case woolworths will just lose a very valuable employee im afraid

rule number 1 of buisness: treat your staff well, and you will reap the benefits

RABK

Referee
PrideKnight said:
It is far more complicated than a shelf stacker (or a glorified one like yourself)

I just noticed this, now let's really tear you apart you ignorant twat.

Do you have to budget for wages and sales for a $42,000,000 business? No.

Do you have to do a 15 page sales plan for a $42,000,000 business weekly? No.

Do you have to complete a 400 page promotional index daily? No.

Do you have to complete staff rosters for a department that has 42 people in it? No.

Do you have to ensure the correct running of your companies "autostocker" meaning every single item in your department has the correct "stock on hand count" a process that takes up 4 hours every morning and requires 3 ful ltime staff members.

Do you have to report to Area and regional managers and even company exeuctives? No.

Do you have to attend meetings regarding the future of your company or your suppliers future? No.

Do you have to oversee a team of 42 staff and deligate and supervise them? No.

Do you have to liase with suppliers, business people and merchandisers to ensure the continued growth and success of your store? No.

Do you work 60 hours a week? No.

Do you often work 6 days a week and over weekends? No.

Do you sit in a chair for 40 hours a week, doing simple tasks you are trained to do while been overseen by a supervisor? Yes.

Come again....

Whats Doing

Bench
I'm on holidays
icon10.gif

Latest posts