What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PrideKnights "Oh My God, I'm so Bored at work" Thread

PrideKnight

Bench
funny how your capable or all this responsibility and respect in your professional life, and not a shred of it exists in your personal one.

Spitty

Juniors
Geez you guys. I'm on a rest day but hearing people's domestics like this, makes me think I'm back at work.

A forum's not meant to remind me of work.

Dont worry Spitty they are just trying to warm up a chilly summers day :)

If I didnt argue with my brothers we'd probably go years without talking!

Spitty

Juniors
It is good to see some excitement on the forum during the off season.

It is a rare thing.

45 mins to lunch which is going to be a pack of pretzels cause once again for the 2nd time this week I forget to pack something.

And I am too Jewish to buy a pie and snag roll for 8 bucks off the tuck truck....

Irony - I shall probably spend over double @ that @ the pub for beers after work without hesitation hehehe :)

Spitty

Juniors
Find a neaby copper and ask them to buy you macca's. Nothing sweeter than a $2 Large Bic Mac meal.

While on the sauce have stumbled up to the local maccas about 4 times in the past 2 weeks my cholestrol must be going through the roof!!!

Spitty

Juniors
I know.

It's just to sweet to turn down though. On some days I've eaten every meal for a day at Macca's. I hate myself afterward, but I'm happy as a pig is Sh*t while I'm eating it.

PrideKnight

Bench
apologies all, i would have preferred not to retort to jamies taunts on here at all and i shouldnt have. i just took it offline and onto the phone.

Spitty. TA. said:
I know.

It's just to sweet to turn down though. On some days I've eaten every meal for a day at Macca's. I hate myself afterward, but I'm happy as a pig is Sh*t while I'm eating it.

My absolute love is a kebab when blind, when I was still living in young I stumbled 7 km into town just to get 1, was well worth it.

And the sad thing is I am normally really particular about the cleanlyness of the place that I eat @ but when after a kebab it can be the most rat infested place in auburn and I wont give a sh!te.

macavity

Referee
take a chill pill guys....

wish I was at work, soooooo bored at home.... :(

Do you have to report to Area and regional managers

hehe that would be me...

jamie, woolies uses waaay too many staff, 42 for a dept? pffftt no wonder everything costs so much more there... we use 3 people at any one time for a store that turns over about 1/3 what yours does... think you could run yours with 9 people? if not, why not....

you are copying us range-wise pretty quickly... still ripping off your customers atm though.

on another note, have noticed that staff we recruit from woolies are generally harder workers than ex-coles employees....

PrideKnight said:
apologies all, i would have preferred not to retort to jamies taunts on here at all and i shouldnt have. i just took it offline and onto the phone.

No need to apologise everyone has a public spat once in a while.

Spitty

Juniors
No need to apologise PK. It was a shining light on what has been a pretty lifeless forum since October.

Glad you sorted out your problems

PrideKnight

Bench
Spitty. TA. said:
No need to apologise PK. It was a shining light on what has been a pretty lifeless forum since October.

Glad you sorted out your problems

i wouldnt go that far...

Misanthrope

Staff member

Aww... no fair. I was enjoying reading it! :p