What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PrideKnights "Oh My God, I'm so Bored at work" Thread

Charley9

Bench
PrideKnight said:
not yet, but only coz charleys too lazy to come to games
Bite my ass krispy kreme!

PrideKnight said:
io went and joined fitness first charley, she works at bondi,

Awsome, so we trip her on a treadmill and make it look like an accident!

Do you reckon she really will go over and say hi?

Lynchy

Juniors
I believe it went down this way:

How self centered do you think i am....

True answer? :lol:

PrideKnight

Bench
yeah but i didnt actually say anything did i :p

not that id do anything about it, but posting msn convos can be grounds for a booting dude, be good :p

I speak on behalf of all the students and teachers when I say... YAY FOR TWO WEEKS OFF!

I can officially start getting fired up for Sunday (and Melbourne) now!

All in all, sh!t easy last day, as last days are. I had one class in which attendance reached double figures (damn enthusiastic Year 7's), and I watched Brother Bear with my Year 8's and one girl cried at the end... bloody emotional women!

Apart from that I bludged, ate hot chips and talked to my principal for half an hour about the Crusade.

Stranger

Coach
All in all, sh!t easy last day, as last days are. I had one class in which attendance reached double figures (damn enthusiastic Year 7's), and I watched Brother Bear with my Year 8's and one girl cried at the end... bloody emotional women!
:lol:

Sooo true...

Misanthrope

Staff member
io went and joined fitness first charley, she works at bondi, and i was in my knights spray jacket, and she said "oh my boyfriend plays for them"

Yeah, I had some douche phone me last night offering me a free trial. Would be decent if I lived anywhere near Bondi.

Charley9

Bench
fitness first takes money out of my account every month...i really should either start going or cancel it aye? :-k

Latest posts