What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PrideKnights "Oh My God, I'm so Bored at work" Thread

MrCharisma

Bench
DeviL9 said:
I hate it...

so much abuse... so much rejection.. so much disappointment...

The boss ain't helping either..

I see their point thou...

I could never do Door to Door selling... nor am I pushy, my job is more retail then it is sales.

My belief is that if I want the product, I'd have already had it or I'll research into it. That's where my job goes from sales to retail. People approach me (I don't do sh*t), they ask about Foxtel... I tell them what they want to know, if they sign up great... if they don't well I continue to watch tv.

I know when I get called from a telemarketer, I just politely say I'm not interested or I'm under age :D

The Devil

Bench
MrCharisma said:
I see their point thou...

I could never do Door to Door selling... nor am I pushy, my job is more retail then it is sales.

My belief is that if I want the product, I'd have already had it or I'll research into it. That's where my job goes from sales to retail. People approach me (I don't do sh*t), they ask about Foxtel... I tell them what they want to know, if they sign up great... if they don't well I continue to watch tv.

I know when I get called from a telemarketer, I just politely say I'm not interested or I'm under age :D

Telemarketing is a good job if you feel motivated.. if you don't feel like going to work.. then find a new job or just don't come in.

The boss better be giving out some good incentives..

Charley9

Bench
I am reviving this thread because 1. I'm bored and at work and 2. Hey...it's PK's!

My boss is away and who wouldn't spend all day posting useless crap on a forum all day? So....what's happening?

PrideKnight

Bench
You suck up :lol:

YAY FOR PUBLIC HOILIDAYS!!!!

I cant wait for sunday damn its gunna be good.

when you haulin your arse to a game charley?

Misanthrope

Staff member
I am going to loathe work today. A nine hour shift on the second busiest day of the year (after Christmas Eve). Yeah, today's going to suck copius amounts of wang. When I get home tonight I'm going to verbally abuse the first object I see.

Take that, door!

Charley9

Bench
PrideKnight said:
You suck up :lol:

YAY FOR PUBLIC HOILIDAYS!!!!

I cant wait for sunday damn its gunna be good.

when you haulin your arse to a game charley?

I may be a suck up, but you just plain suck! :p

I am trying to get to a game, i had planned a couple of weeks ago to come to the Knights v Cowboys game, and then my dad stacked it down our stairs and broker both of his legs, so I am waiting on him hand and foot for at least 5 more weeks :(

But i saw you on telly the other night and i got jealous, so we'll see what i can do...I am trying, i promise I am!

Charley9

Bench
astrogirl said:
I am bored at work too.

Struggling big time.

I am eating apear...purley for something to do...i could do my work, but then that would be working and i don't like putting myself out like that....I'm an employers dream :D

PrideKnight

Bench
i just meant your jealous im unattainable, so you go for the next best thing...the brother who looks nothing like me :p

i met reegan's GF last night charlie, i'm heartbroken

Charley9

Bench
Nah i was just jealous you were on telly...

He has a girlfriend?! That's it...she's on the hitlist with Bedsy's fiance.
How did you meet her?

PrideKnight

Bench
not yet, but only coz charleys too lazy to come to games

io went and joined fitness first charley, she works at bondi, and i was in my knights spray jacket, and she said "oh my boyfriend plays for them"

so i said "oh who"

she goes " reegan tanner, do you know him?"

i'm like "DO I KNOW HIM?? I LOVE him"

so she's all like "thats so cute"

of course i told her about the crusade and shes gunna come say gday on sunday

Work.

Kill someone you get 10 years in a room with TV, all meals provided and your washing done.

Then a pension if you dont want to work.

Rest of us 47 years of sh*t.

Latest posts