What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prime Minister's XIII side named

TooheysNew

Coach
Kidley, yes - if it was picked based on the last 2 games he's played. Mullen, of course.

Wooly I disagree with.

Jobdog said:
:lol: :lol: Listen to the Raiders fans going off!!!

As a rugby league fan, I think Alan Tongue has been harshly done by. He rips his guts out playing every week, but for what???? I think he should have got a spot over Waterhouse, whom didn't play to his best in 2006.

yobbo84

Coach
You have to admit that the fact that players from the bottom four clubs take up 7 of the 17 positions and to not have a single bloke from the team that came 7th is a disgrace, Raiders fan or not.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i will say this much, its a bloody sad day for australian rugby league when Adam Woolnough can pull on an aussie jumper... he is fair dinkum a neville, trys hard but sh*t, if trying was a prerequisite, Bulgarelli would be an immortal!

again, ive done enough pushing for canberra players recently but if Troy Thompson and Mick Weyman, Dane Tilse also arnt a better front rowers then Adam Woolnough, then im deadset not here.

Kiddley's been tripe untill the last 2-3 weeks
Mullen has been good, but no better then Grant Rovelli, Todd Carney or Josh Lewis imo

As yobbo said, its abit sus when players from every other team, including those who ran well behind canberra can snear a player, yet we cant. Why?

Jobdog

Live Update Team
In all seriousness, now I've gotten my laugh out of the way, Alan Tongue can feel very hard done by. He also tries very hard for little or no reward. Can't say I disagree with Mullen ahead of Carney though ;-)

willvillain

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
As yobbo said, its abit sus when players from every other team, including those who ran well behind canberra can snear a player, yet we cant. Why?

Must just have a gun coach I guess :)

Also while I'm here, King over Kite? What the f*ck were you thinking!? Kite's been Manly's best (with Matai) for the past 6 weeks. Ahead of BK (who has either missed games injured, or played injured) and well WELL ahead of King.

Raider_69

Post Whore
maybe im in a minority, but ive been really impressed with Jason King the last month or so. He's always been a bloke who could be a really good front rower but he never found consistancy, i recon he's been going really well lately.

Disco

Bench
King has improved of late, but Kite has been our best forward for the last 6 weeks and in our top 3 players all year

Special K

Coach
Raider_69 said:
again, ive done enough pushing for canberra players recently but if Troy Thompson and Mick Weyman, Dane Tilse also arnt a better front rowers then Adam Woolnough, then im deadset not here.
deadset you're not here then.

Latest posts