What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prince Set To Leave

You heard it hear - prince will sign a 3 year deal with Gold Coast Titals before the start of the season - you may be surpised with who you will sign to replace him though - off field problem child

Balmain_Boy

icon_salt.jpg

Mighty Tiger

Bench
ROFL its already been said over on the Wests Tigers forum for about 3mths now, but love your work scoop

on the problem child part thats complete BS ohhhh btw you heard it hear

westie

Bench
marshall stalin said:
You heard it hear - prince will sign a 3 year deal with Gold Coast Titals before the start of the season - you may be surpised with who you will sign to replace him though - off field problem child

Hmmm

mepelthwack

Juniors
innsaneink said:
So Gold Coast are gunna breach anti tampering rules and were gunna sign Craig Gower?

I was gonna say junior and Gower have kissed and made up and he is coming over. Okayyy. :roll:

Mighty Tiger

Bench
mepelthwack said:
I was gonna say junior and Gower have kissed and made up and he is coming over. Okayyy. :roll:

Actually Junior has no power at the Wests Tigers, however his close family friend in Dawn Fraser happens to be a board member and one who has been very outspoken about what has happened and I very much doubt because of this he would even be considered to come to the club

daslacker

Juniors
I realise this is BS but,I wouldn't be suprised if Prince did sign with the GC pre-NRL 2006.

For some strange reason I keep seeing prince at the GC and Brett Finch at the Tigers for 07.

God i hope i'm being silly and wrong.

Balmain Bug

Juniors
WTF !

Why is someone getting on here making brash predictions !!! Hey leave the outrageous statements to me thanks Marshall Stalin !!!!

Jesus !!!

I have been getting my "Craig Field back in Tigers heaven in 2007" sign made up for the last few weeks mate !!!

BB

innsaneink

Referee
Mighty Tiger said:
Actually Junior has no power at the Wests Tigers, however his close family friend in Dawn Fraser happens to be a board member and one who has been very outspoken about what has happened and I very much doubt because of this he would even be considered to come to the club

Dawn Fraser and the players roster.:lol::lol::lol:

westie

Bench
Do voting Balmain members rate Fraser and Elias? Personally I think they are both absolute twats. Does any one know any thing about their business acumen? What are the reasons they are on the board ahead of quality business people?

MAFIA

Juniors
Ahh Dawny Fraser, ya gotta love her hey, our 1st year in the comp when Wayne (wonder gun) Pearce was our coach she seen at all the games in the press telling everyone who cared to listlen about her tigers, then when junior got punted did you hear anymore from our dawn......no. Was'nt sighted until last years GF, To me she is a harry hanger oner, and as soon as the gower incident came out she is in the papers having her say. Look what gower did was stupid & foolish he knows it and has paid the maximum penalty for it, but for fraser to come and give him a blast is a bit of a joke, when really it had nothing to do with her, and i see other posts above where talk of gower could come to the tigers well both Pearce and Dawny would not have 1 little say in that matter,they are not the recruitment managers....... Mind you it was dawny who won us the GF last year....... ou ask her......

mafia

Balmain_Boy

MAFIA said:
Ahh Dawny Fraser, ya gotta love her hey, our 1st year in the comp when Wayne (wonder gun) Pearce was our coach she seen at all the games in the press telling everyone who cared to listlen about her tigers, then when junior got punted did you hear anymore from our dawn......no. Was'nt sighted until last years GF, To me she is a harry hanger oner, and as soon as the gower incident came out she is in the papers having her say. Look what gower did was stupid & foolish he knows it and has paid the maximum penalty for it, but for fraser to come and give him a blast is a bit of a joke, when really it had nothing to do with her, and i see other posts above where talk of gower could come to the tigers well both Pearce and Dawny would not have 1 little say in that matter,they are not the recruitment managers....... Mind you it was dawny who won us the GF last year....... ou ask her......

mafia

She spoke in the context of being a close family friend of Junior and his family dickhead.

Miracle Balls

Juniors
The further a couple of jerks like Gower and Finch stay away from my team the better! But surely, after our off season recruitment drive, and the inevitable contract upgrades for our young homegrown heroes, the last thing the salary cap would allow us is to go into the market place for an already established first grade half and playmaker. I can only see a replacement coming from someone in the lower grades. We've got Reynolds, Nowland and Oliver, maybe even Caldwell from Flegg. The options aren't looking all that crash hot.

simon says

First Grade
westie said:
Do voting Balmain members rate Fraser and Elias? Personally I think they are both absolute twats. Does any one know any thing about their business acumen? What are the reasons they are on the board ahead of quality business people?

I reckon their half decent.......:lol:

Darth Bobo

westie said:

Elias was able to build up a million dollar mobile phone company BEFORE mobile phones really took off and has since developed other business ventures so he is not wanting for much. It was Elias who made the call to Sheens after we missed out on our first 2 choices for 1st grade coach.

I am glad that Benny is on the board.

Fraser......well...........maybe she has come contacts in the community or.......ummmm.........:?.......well I know she is a big Tigers supporter.

Latest posts