What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pritchard to be charged with affray

kooriguy

Juniors
lol i do think frank is fairly inocent tho as he was there for his sister, but karoke computer nerds omg the shame

nqboy

First Grade
Knowing the way Asians sing karaoke and the way Pacific Islanders sing, I'm not surprised the Pritchards took offence.

ozbash

Referee
How courageous of the Pritchards to attack a bunch of computer geeks. I can only deduce from this that they tried to use stand over tactics over the asian blokes which back fired terribly.

so, your saying you wouldnt have a clue ?

Mr Saab

Referee
kooriguy said:
lol i do think frank is fairly inocent tho as he was there for his sister, but karoke computer nerds omg the shame

Yeah, so?
He was involved in a very vicious fight.

Cloud9

ozbash said:
How courageous of the Pritchards to attack a bunch of computer geeks. I can only deduce from this that they tried to use stand over tactics over the asian blokes which back fired terribly.

so, your saying you wouldnt have a clue ?

Can you read?
Can you form logical conclusions?
Do you have any trust in the police investigations?

Kelly Patrol

Juniors
If they were born here they should play for Australia, why don't they ?No affinity to the country that gave them so much ?Deport them.

RABK

Referee
Fact is this sh*t is happening on a nightly basis across sydney and nothing except slap on the wrist sentences are handed out.

Some poor bastard will end up in hospital with his face barely recognisable and on life support becasue some kids wnated his wallet and they will never be charged for it.

Ethnic and gang crime in this city continues to run rampant and unabated.

I mean we live in a city where people like the 'bra boys' and bankstown boys' are glorified.

murraymob

Coach
maybe kooriguy should have typed slower so you could understand. They where born here you can not deport them. There are several first graders who have played for different countries

ozbash

Referee
Can you read? yes

Can you form logical conclusions? only with effort, you should try.

Do you have any trust in the police investigations? i,ll tell you after craig gowers is over.

your deducement (whatever the hell that means) is up sh*t creek and nobody here looks likely to offer you a paddle.

dazza

Staff member
Kelly Patrol said:
If they were born here they should play for Australia, why don't they ?No affinity to the country that gave them so much ?Deport them.

mason, hunt, carro, thorn.

come back when you know what you are talking about.

cheers dazza

aqua_duck

Coach
Lee, 24, faces four counts of malicious wounding after allegedly stabbing Frank Pritchard in the thumb, his younger brother Thomas in the chest, and their cousins Alfred and John.
SO what 1 dude took out 4 big islanders? If the cops believe that they'll believe anything

Pierced Soul

First Grade
aqua_duck said:
SO what 1 dude took out 4 big islanders? If the cops believe that they'll believe anything
bruce lee would kick their asses. maybe the dude is really bruce lee?

until the cops release more details i guess we're still in the dark over what allegedly happened.

badav

Bench
aqua_duck said:

one dude armed with a knife.

and i'd say there in a better position to know what happened than yourself.

kooriguy

Juniors
not just a knife i heard it was a small japanese sword cant remember what they are called

Latest posts