What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pritchard to be charged with affray

El Diablo

Post Whore
http://www.smh.com.au/news/Sport/Pritchard-yet-to-be-charged-police/2007/03/05/1172943352168.html

Pritchard yet to be charged: police

March 5, 2007 - 7:44PM

Police say charges are yet to be laid against New Zealand rugby league international Frank Pritchard over a brawl that left his brother Thomas fighting for life.

Police denied reports that Pritchard, who plays for NRL club Penrith Panthers, would be served a court attendance notice for affray, but said they expected any charges to be laid by the end of the week.

Stephen Peter Lee, 24, is so far the only person charged over the brawl outside a block of units in Liverpool, in Sydney's south-west, on February 17.

Lee, who has been charged with four counts of malicious wounding, is free on $5,000 bail.

Court documents allege Lee stabbed Pritchard and three of his brothers including Thomas, who was knifed twice in the chest.

Thomas was released from Liverpool Hospital last month after undergoing open heart surgery.

Police have been told Lee was kicked and punched by the four brothers before he stabbed them.

aqua_duck

Coach
badav said:
one dude armed with a knife.

and i'd say there in a better position to know what happened than yourself.
well apparently the prictahrds were armed too, a tire lever i think. I just find it hard to believe only 1 person of the other party was involved, the way asians fight its 1 in all in.

ozbash

Referee
aqua_duck said:
well apparently the prictahrds were armed too, a tire lever i think. I just find it hard to believe only 1 person of the other party was involved, the way asians fight its 1 in all in.

sure it wasnt an AK47 ducky ?

sounds like speculation to me.

Latest posts