What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Promised improvement ?

Big Mick

Referee
Lol probably right Mick and I know its poor from me as a supporter but I do seriously want to lower my emotional investment in the club, it is seriously unhealthy for me. It aso making me not enjoy RL at all, not just our games, all of them.

But I can't ever imagine myself not watching or completely walking away, I just want to stop caring so much.

You and I both brother...you and I both.

betcats

Referee
I'll be grabbing my pitchfork if we don't get two changes. Moylan in for Naiqama and Robinson in for Ciraldo.

They are the most pressing I think.

I agree. Though Kingston in the backrow is becoming a farce, Ivan has dug himself a hole there.

age.s

First Grade
It aso making me not enjoy RL at all, not just our games, all of them.

Sad to say I see this happening to me too. Dreamteam does a good job at keeping me invested but when we're doing this badly with absolutely nothing to look forward to for a few years its hard to stay interested in the whole thing.