What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Proud of the Boys

Perth Tiger

Bench
I would just like to say that despite being disappointed at the lost you can't fault the effort from the players today. They have played injuried and busted up for most of the season and the last 3 games have been great efforts.

I already can't wait for next year.

Juniors
Agreed, all u can ask for is a dig and they have shown us more than that.

A lot of "what if's" out of that game but I suppose that is Footy.

I think we all have the right to be excited about next few years, senior players are signed and only due to get better, our forward pack has looked the best ive seen it in for ever, the halves are also looking as good as it has since Prince left.

I knocked Lui, looked for any excuse to say that Sherns has Farked up again but there is no doubt he will be a great halfback, considering his age and pressure of finals footy he really stepped up, as did all the other young players.

I was extremely upset after the loss but not at all disappointed. GOOD SEASON BOYS.

adamkungl

Immortal
Good season against the odds and came within a bees dick of winning 2 finals, hopefully Tigers are up again next year

Its been a good year for us,up until the Penrith game not even Nostradmus would have picked us to go as far as we did.I am very proud of our achievments at the latter end of the season & more importantly this is the first time in many years i am looking forward to a new season with confidence.
Well done boys you can hold your heads up high.

mems77

Juniors
well done lads. great season.
fantastic effort by all involved and i am hugely anticipating massive things for 2011.
next year boys,next year.

holman

Juniors
Caution Boys we were saying this after 2005 and could not make the semis again until 2010, everybody was saying the Tigers will be stronger in 2006 with the off season buys we made but nothing eventuated. I hope I am wrong I love the WESTS TIGERS but you only have to look at the Bulldogs and Parramatta this year after a great season last year

Ron's_Mate

Bench
I've been a Tigers supporter since the '80s & it's been great watching them the last couple of months. They had a dreadful patch earlier in the year but have been playing extraordinary football recently. I'm really looking forward to next year. I think Lui will finally be the relacement for Prince, and it looks like there's depth & experience in the forwards. Hopefully Tuiaki can come back and replace Ryan.

Avenger

Immortal
I've been a Tigers supporter since the '80s & it's been great watching them the last couple of months. They had a dreadful patch earlier in the year but have been playing extraordinary football recently. I'm really looking forward to next year. I think Lui will finally be the relacement for Prince, and it looks like there's depth & experience in the forwards. Hopefully Tuiaki can come back and replace Ryan.

Can we have Moltzen ? What is his contract status ?

Saintsman

Juniors
Uhm, can I just apologise for this clown above? Kinda embarrassing to see...

Anyway, good game guys. I was watching it with uncles family that are all tigers supporters and I felt bad for them. Your defence was awesome.

Rocket

Juniors
Definitely a great effort from the Tigers team and fans. You can be very proud of your players, they really threw everything at us and the scoreline was a real reflection of how the game played out.

Supporters from both teams turned up in massive numbers and it made for one of the best atmospheres I've ever felt at a game.

We'll see what happens this Sunday but I thought Saturday night was worthy of a Grand Final.

macnaz

Staff member
Zero class whenthesaintsgomarchingin, quality effort Tigers should be proud of the season you guys had

Thanks Deacon and Saintsman, if you ever wonder why the dragons get the arrogance tag its because of tools such as the above mentioned. Im happy to see you guys go on to win a premiership as its been a such a long time , also you have been up there for many years and being a former Balmain supporter i know the pain of not quite getting over the line. Hope the luck sways your way this year.

macnaz

Staff member
I honestly wasnt that upset we lost because i cant help feel its the roosters year, they just seem to have the footy gods on their side and will be hard to stop.. It would have killed me to have been beatin in the GF by them when should have sent them packing 3 weeks ago. My heart is swaying Dragons but im not sure they showed enuf against us to beat the chooks

netic

Juniors
Very proud of the team, i was at the game and they tried there hearts out, walked away dissapointed but very proud.

Looking forward to the GF and may the best team win.