What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pump up music

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I have an iPod so I dont have to listen to the crap they play at our gym (Music Max).

Not really pump up music, just chill music

adamkungl

Immortal
My ipod's usually playing Metallica, Megadeth, Pantera, Iron Maiden or something similar

I listen to long songs. If I don't focus completely on them, they go quick, and the session seems to go quick, eventually enabling me to do a bit more.

sando88

Not a Moderator
twizzle listens to justin beeber lolll

i preferr da new pitbull 1 hotel room service gets em bitches keen

Red Bear

Referee
Dont really go to the gym and dont own an ipod unfortunately. Usually blast some music on the drive to soccer, tends to be dropkick murphys or occasionally parkway drive

macavity

Referee
I mostly listen to hip hop @ the gym - Notorious BIG, Jay-Z, Wu-Tang, Lupe Fiasco, Common, Beastie Boys, The Roots, De La Soul, heaps of stuff.

I like a heap of other stuff, from metal and indie rock to reggae and dub, but find that hip hop gets me in the right headspace for the gym.

Jono078

Referee
At the UFC on Sunday, Wanderlei Silva came out to Sandstorm, f**k did that get the joint pumped.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
At the UFC on Sunday, Wanderlei Silva came out to Sandstorm, f**k did that get the joint pumped.
GOD! i heard that song on Saturday night on the way home from penrith - hadn't heard it in years!!

TBH i think we turned it off.. :lol:

Martli

Coach

Done it his entire career.

If I listen to music it's usually death metal. Gotta be fast and aggressive for me. I find the newer cannibal corpse (latest two albums) to be pretty good, but I seldom listen to music while lifting these days. Felt I lifted better without, plus it can be hard to squat and deadlift with the ipod on.

Last edited: