What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PURA CUP FINAL WIN!!! AWESOME

bippy

Juniors
I no its off the subject but.......

HOW ABOUT THIS!!!!

Queensland V New South Wales

Im QLD

I bat first and crumble, allout for 164 with matty hayden making 98*.

They go in and make 492 which seems unbeatable doesnt it?

well i was gooooone again at 3/146 when ME (i made myself) was on 12, and clinton perren walked in. 299 runs later perren walked off for 129. i was still ther on sumthing. Symonds went out for 40. seccombe and me were goin alright before i got out LBW for 290.

Then Andy bichel performed well and him and seccombe had a unbeaten 87 runs stand.

I declared at 7/ 670 sum thin because i thought it was a four day match aswell. and NSW had 2 days to make 352.

Bichel got 5 wickets and i bowled them out 14 runs short.

U like that? THEN BUY IT. ITS AWESOME.

please note: This was on medium

Alan Shore

First Grade
This is the forum for the Rugby League computer game. Cricket can be discussed in the appropriate section - the FFB.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Its a good game....it has HEAPS of features including a career type mode. The bowling and batting are a little tricky to get used to if you have (like me) played 2002 to death. But well worth a look.

One of the best things about it....no Warney...I know hes an icon and a top athlete (*cough*) but seriously he needs to wake up to himself.

Cheers :D

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
ive been playing 2002 heaps lately, i might have to purchase 2004 ive heard mixed emotions about it but i think i will like it.

how much is the ps2 version of the game approx at all locations?

bippy

Juniors
Tamazoid said:
This is the forum for the Rugby League computer game. Cricket can be discussed in the appropriate section - the FFB.

YEh i no mate thats y i said I no its off the subject. Sorry for any HARM i might have caused to u. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Rockn said:
Is it available on XBOX??

Nah sorry mate

CycloneSteve said:
Its a good game....it has HEAPS of features including a career type mode. The bowling and batting are a little tricky to get used to if you have (like me) played 2002 to death. But well worth a look.

One of the best things about it....no Warney...I know hes an icon and a top athlete (*cough*) but seriously he needs to wake up to himself.

Cheers

Y? Warnies served his time?

pepstar87 said:
ive been playing 2002 heaps lately, i might have to purchase 2004 ive heard mixed emotions about it but i think i will like it.

how much is the ps2 version of the game approx at all locations?

not to sure mat, i got mine for $99 but Big W usually has games for $84

parra-matters said:
I'm going down to shop to get now, Bye!

GREAT IDEA!

C U SLATER!

broncos4eva

Juniors
reckon you could post a few pics so we can see how the graphics are of faces, etc and also, how is the commentary with this version? Benaud in 2002 was aweful i think!

[furrycat]

Coach
Faces are pretty awful... Graphics aren't that bad... Commentary is pretty much the same... Gameplay is okay.

Alan Shore

First Grade
bippy said:
Tamazoid said:

YEh i no mate thats y i said I no its off the subject. Sorry for any HARM i might have caused to u. :oops: :oops: :oops:
[/quote]

I'm just keeping the forums organised. I'm transferring this thread to the FFB now. That is where all off-subject matter should be discussed.

bippy

Juniors
ok thats a good idea.
i agree totall as long as people see it and dont have to go through a lot of links.

sharkboy

Juniors
Yeh i was hoping to play it b4 i bought it to, but neither of my local video stores seem to have it... :roll: :evil:

Latest posts