What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"put the razor blade down and put your hands up'

millersnose

Post Whore
its over noddophobes

you were wrong

deal with it

for months we have been told what is in rickies mind - that he wants rid of kimmorley -he didnt

we were told that all astute footy judges think he is crap - he just got selected again for SOO

its time for you guys to look at yourselves and try and figure out how you got it so wrong

its a mind thing...you have been fed a steady stream of propaganda by reefy and co and you fell for it

hatred based mass hysteria is nothing new, the germans had it in the 30's
the puritans had it in the 1600's
the russians had it in the early 20th century

most of these guys woke up to themselves eventually

i hope for your own sakes you will too

i read here how some of you cant sleep at night and this mass depression

take a break from your hatred for a few weeks and relax

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
millersnose said:
its over noddophobes

you were wrong

deal with it

for months we have been told what is in rickies mind - that he wants rid of kimmorley -he didnt

we were told that all astute footy judges think he is crap - he just got selected again for SOO

its time for you guys to look at yourselves and try and figure out how you got it so wrong

its a mind thing...you have been fed a steady stream of propaganda by reefy and co and you fell for it

most of these guys woke up to themselves eventually

i hope for your own sakes you will too

i read here how some of you cant sleep at night and this mass depression

take a break from your hatred for a few weeks and relax

I see it everytime I watch the Sharks play, I dont need someone to tell me what my own eyes see. God help the Sharks if Noddy throws another intercept pass, he shut up shop for the year last time, stuck his bottom lip out and took his ball home.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
HAHAHA

You're a funny one millers.

Kimmorley sux. You know it. I know it. Stuart knows it as well. Too bad Stuart's head is so big he thinks he can cure cancer.

As to SOO, there's no one else. No one should be fooled into thinking Noddy's there because he's in some sort of purple patch of dazzling form. He's there because the cupboard is bare.

What about this for irony people.

millersnose yesterday said:
for fux sake boys

lighten up

its only footy

Has evolved to this. :lol: :lol:

millersnose said:

I think we can see who really needs to lighten up. Poor millers is so smitten with Noddy that he sees major world historical events as being on a par with anyone who doesn't like Noddy as a footballer

FCOFL - sh*t stirring at it's very best.

It's sad that so many are going to believe this tripe.

:lol:

carcharias

Immortal
So Millers... in 2 years time when the sharks still havent won a comp and Noddy is pushing for one more year and is playing worse than now will you still be backing him?

Book your holidays kids.
If you ever dreamed of travelling for a year or two.... now is the time to do it.

I used to ( in the 90's) try to get back to Sydney by Grand Final time just in case the Sharks actually made it.

That was when we had a great team .....

Now you can confidently travel without fear of missing the Sharks win the big one.

well. maybe itll be a reverse of 2005. he will play fantastic in origin, boost his confidence and he will earn his keep for the sharks with some brilliant attacking performances.

i hope he goes well for the blues regardless.

Jimbo

Immortal
CHAOS said:
Too bad Stuart's head is so big he thinks he can cure cancer.

There you have it folks, the latest anti-Noddy theorem

Ricky has just spent half a million dollars because he thinks turning Kimmorley into a good player would be a challenge...

As for the world events comparison, I have noticed some striking similarities between the Noddophobes and global warming hypists

It's all there - gross exaggeration, dodgy statistics, dismissal of positives, 'we must act now to avoid catastrophe' hype, unfounded claims of consensus and accusations of ignorance towards those who don't agree

As Millers has pointed out though, the 'inconvenient truth' is that Kimmorley is still viewed by experts as being one of the best halfbacks in the game...

carcharias said:
I used to ( in the 90's) try to get back to Sydney by Grand Final time just in case the Sharks actually made it.

That was when we had a great team .....

1997 we did make the grand final.

We had a super team.

millersnose

Post Whore
CHAOS said:
HAHAHA

You're a funny one millers.

Kimmorley sux. You know it.

nonsense

I know it.

i doubt it

Stuart knows it as well.

lol

he just signed him for 2 years and endorsed him as the nsw half back

Too bad Stuart's head is so big he thinks he can cure cancer.

you guys really feel a strong need to personally attack anyone who disagrees with your agenda

its over frenzy

As to SOO, there's no one else.

lol

i agree

No one should be fooled into thinking Noddy's there because he's in some sort of purple patch of dazzling form. He's there because the cupboard is bare.

mate if he was as bad as you guys propaganderise then he wouldnt be there
What about this for irony people.

Has evolved to this. :lol: :lol:

yes

i am genuinely concerned for the mental health of our fellow forumers frenzy

and you are largely responsible for their state of mind

you and reefy both know some of these guys dont think for themsleves and look to you two for their football knowledge

and we both know what little games you guys have been playing

I
think we can see who really needs to lighten up. Poor millers is so smitten with Noddy

lol

one minute you claim i know noddy is shyt the next i am 'smitten' by him

that he sees major world historical events as being on a par with anyone who doesn't like Noddy as a footballer

FCOFL - sh*t stirring at it's very best.

It's sad that so many are going to believe this tripe.

:lol:

they will beleive it because it is true

Surely

Post Whore
CHAOS said:
HAHAHA

As to SOO, there's no one else. No one should be fooled into thinking Noddy's there because he's in some sort of purple patch of dazzling form. He's there because the cupboard is bare.

You are wrong there Frenzy, there is Russ Aitken, the one i was told was far better than noddy and should have his spot. :lol:

millersnose

Post Whore
it is good to see frenzy admit noddy is the best choice for nsw halfback position for SOO 2

frenzy by this admission clearly indicates he has just been having fun with his bagging of noddy and recognises his superiority to all the other avalailable half backs

perhaps this admission will lead some of the kids and older alcoholic types on this forum to recognise some of the propaganda he and reefy having been dishing out is ....crap

Inferno

Coach
I don't care what Stuart or selectors think.

I will still bag Noddy for every average performance he puts in for us. And going on recent form over the last few years I think we have a lot of them to look forward to.

His competitors for SOO hasn't been too crash hot this year either. Orford missed the first month due to injury, Mullen is a rookie and Gower has been average.

millersnose

Post Whore
Inferno said:
I don't care what Stuart or selectors think.

oh i believe you

its good you guys now have to move on from bullshyting about what ricky is thinking

I will still bag Noddy for every average performance he puts in for us.

.....and every good performance

And going on recent form over the last few years I think we have a lot of them to look forward to.

yes a halfback considered good enough to play international and state footy

His competitors for SOO hasn't been too crash hot this year either.

he is obviously better than them

Inferno

Coach
millersnose said:
oh i believe you

its good you guys now have to move on from bullshyting about what ricky is thinking

I have never bullsh*ted about what Sticky was thinking, nor have I ever said I agree with every decision he makes.

.....and every good performance
No I give him credit for his good performances, just a shame he doesn't put them in as often as expected.

yes a halfback considered good enough to play international and state footy
Was considered good enough to play international footy, won't go there again. His last SOO game speaks for itself doens't it? We will see how he fairs this time around and whether he is retained for game 3.

he is obviously better than them
Wow, he is better than his average competition. I take my hat off to the guy.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
millersnose said:
it is good to see frenzy admit noddy is the best choice for nsw halfback position for SOO 2

frenzy by this admission clearly indicates he has just been having fun with his bagging of noddy and recognises his superiority to all the other avalailable half backs

perhaps this admission will lead some of the kids and older alcoholic types on this forum to recognise some of the propaganda he and reefy having been dishing out is ....crap

You wish.

The only reason I would endorse him as SOO halfback is because it's one less game he plays for the Sharks.

BTW millers. Frenzy will speak for Frenzy, not millersnose :)

millersnose

Post Whore
Inferno said:
he is better than his average competition. I take my hat off to the guy.

lol

it is a day for admissions now isnt it

why wouldnt you want a guy who is better than his competition playing for us?

millersnose

Post Whore
CHAOS said:
You wish.

The only reason I would endorse him as SOO halfback is because it's one less game he plays for the Sharks.

thats not what you said

you said there is no one else and the cupbaoard was bare

BTW millers. Frenzy will speak for Frenzy, not millersnose :)

lol

says one of the guys who speaks for ricky

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Surely said:
You are wrong there Frenzy, there is Russ Aitken, the one i was told was far better than noddy and should have his spot. :lol:

My bad Surely, you are correct. Russ is far superior than Noddy. He should of been plucked out of the Qld cup and thrown into a sky blue jersey without a doubt.

coolumsharkie

Referee

Oh FFS millers!! At least we have something to back up that "propaganda"

It's called poor performance.

Anyway I'm over it also, I will continue to call it as I see it, and you will continue to blame other players.