What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"put the razor blade down and put your hands up'

spider

Coach
Omnishark2 said:
Big picture time
you mean change angle time
If we finish mid-table (at best) in 2007, 2008 & 2009
8th is an improvement on 06, so for this year - yes

we would then need to improve each year to be showing progression

Will the Noddy worshippers still take as vindication of the Noddy retention ?
if we finish better - will the noddy bashers do like wise?
will the weather still be beautiful?
you love it dont you - does it get up your nose?
Will the village idiots still be laughing amongst themselves ?
will you still be throwing insults amongst the laughter?

took some time to post again after your last belting omni?

cheese

Bench
haha ...what a load of shyt

The fact he has signed a featherweight contract in comparison to the games other halves shows he is not the player you think he is

And the fact he is NSW half says more about the selectors inability to put the form players on the paddock than it does about kimmorley.

Orford - 7 Games - 15 try assists
Monogham 4 Games - 12 try assists (i think 9 came from hb)
Dobson 8 games - 9 try assists

With the pressure on, they obviously didn't want to blood yet another half. Instead they've gone with a blast from the past. A repeated failure in his last couple of attempts.

I eagerly await seeing his pizz weak 30 metre kicking game during the pressure of origin again. Remember 05?? lol what a disaster that was

carcharias

Immortal
millersnose said:
well f**k me carc...

it looks like you guys have a phyrric victory

congratulations

:lol:

I must admit when the drop-out of Cov's flew over half way, your call of ''premier kicker'' came flooding back me.
you?

Who took kicks for touch...I can't remember?
If they relieve him of that and he just sticks to kicks on the 5th in the oppositions 20 I will be happy enough.
The odd mid field chip chase for Simmo or Noodles is ok as well.

Jimbo

Immortal
CHAOS said:
Dykes was plan A. Green and Watts Plan B. Plan A didn't come off so go with Plan C.

So despite both your 'Plan B' players being secured for next year, Ricky spent half a million dollars on Plan C?

Why do you think that is?

Omnishark2

Juniors
spider said:
took some time to post again after your last belting omni?

As I told you at the time, your failure to grasp the most basic financial concepts made it pointless, and I wasn't going to waste any more time on you. FFS you don't even have basic spelling or comprehension skills.

I care about the Sharks ongoing existence & success & recovering from the failure for the last 6 years, not winning some imaginary contest with a village idiot. If it gets you off that you think you bashed me, good for you - I couldn't care less.

spider

Coach
Omnishark2 said:
As I told you at the time, your failure to grasp the most basic financial concepts made it pointless, and I wasn't going to waste any more time on you.
you had nothing when your argument got turned inside out as a result of you not having any comprehension of it - lol

FFS you don't even have basic spelling or comprehension skills.
geez that is lame

and only a couple of insults this time

you research your argument, then have another crack so you dont look like such a dope next time when you throw insults first?

Quigs

Immortal
I am real happy that we spent half a mill on a 31 year old halfback.

So when his contract finishes he will be 33 I make it.

Not to worry.

I will be cheering for him on next Wednesday Night. I will probably be cheering the best five eight in NSW too, who will be playing beside him.

Sorry folks, for the life of me I can't see why we did it, and no one will change my mind.

Youse can argue all you like. As far as having the best halfback in NSW steering the ship for the next two and a half seasons - - - well - - - we won't win nuffin'

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88 and Fat Controller
Quigs

Surely

Post Whore
Well he won't be playing beside him initially quigs, but he may come off the bench when murray realises anasta is the 2nd best 5/8 in the side.

millersnose

Post Whore
CHAOS said:
Yes as Plan C. Dykes was plan A. Green and Watts Plan B. Plan A didn't come off so go with Plan C.

lol

still going with the ricky mind reading stuff

havent you guys embarassed yourself enough with that

Noddy might make a halfway adequate hooker off the bench actually.
lol

ricky spends half a mil of a bench hooker

Yeah unlike those who make polls about reefy "gimps" BAHAHAHAHAHAH
did i hurt your feelings?

It's never over mill.

it is

you guys and your predictions were wrong

You don't know that. The selectors probably felt like Old Mother Hubbard when it came to pencilling in a 7. They're on a hiding to nothing so may as well give the job to a ready made scapegoat.
you have already admitted it was the best choice

They may believe it if you pursue your agenda hard enough. Ever the opportunist millers you will now try to do exactly what you accuse others of and brainwash other posters into your way of thinking. Oh the arrogance of it all. Oh the irony. Oh the lack of respect to the posters you portray as intelectually deficient.

I'll help them see through you milly :lol:

perhaps you can tell them about plan a b and c

lol

cheese

Bench
cheese said:
And the fact he is NSW half says more about the selectors inability to put the form players on the paddock than it does about kimmorley.

Orford - 7 Games - 15 try assists
Monogham 4 Games - 12 try assists (i think 9 came from hb)
Dobson 8 games - 9 try assists

With the pressure on, they obviously didn't want to blood yet another half. Instead they've gone with a blast from the past. A repeated failure in his last couple of attempts.

I notice that those who parade noddies try assist stats like a badge of honour have dodged this.

Absence noted. Tick.

millersnose

Post Whore
cheese said:
I notice that those who parade noddies try assist stats like a badge of honour have dodged this.

Absence noted. Tick.

nod is our leading try assist man

what is your point?

Craig Wing spent many a game on the bench.

bully for him

and ricky selects noddy as starting halfback over dykes in every case

he even recommends him for SOO halfback

hammo1405

Juniors
Millersnose what do you see when you watch Nobby missing simple drop goals from fifteen out?

When he kicks dropouts out on the full?

When his flat passes are intercepted?

When his flat passes put Bird in hospital?

When he kicks it straight down Bowen's throat or alternatively way past the dead ball line?

When he simply can't manufacture a try against the competition's last placed side?

When he CAPTAINS a side that has lost in the last ten mintues FOUR times this year?

When he CAPTAINS a side that tumbled from the top 4 to ten straight losses?

Do you think - oh, it could happen to anyone and then watch that chip he put in for simmo over and over and over again?

Don't go back to your argument "If Ricky doesn't drop him, he must be good". Its CRAP. How can Ricky drop him. Stuart Raper couldnt do it last year becasue he knows if he puts teh club captain who is getting paid 500 grand a year in premier league and the first grade side loses, he's a certainty to lose his job. You just cant throw away a seventh of your salary cap like that. How do you know Ricky is thinking Kimmorley's a great half and theres no way I'm dropping him. I've got no idea what he's thinking, maybe he's thinking f**k I wish I had another option.

Maybe Graham Murray is thinking the same thing - 'if only Scott Prince or Cooper Cronk were New South Welshmen' or maybe he's thinking Thankgod the selectors gave me Kimmorely, I love the guy's playing style, its so suited to Origin.

The point is, it doesnt matter at all what the coaches think, I'm expressing MY opinion and so are the others, so your rubbish about 'oh Ricky must rate him' doesn't wash with me.

The fact that the club retains a player that has produced the sort of rubbish mentioned above when he is WAY PAST his expiry date is reflective of the hapless management Sharks fans have endured over the past 40 years and, it seems, for 40 more.

millersnose

Post Whore
hammo1405 said:
Millersnose what do you see when you watch Nobby missing simple drop goals from fifteen out?

a missed field goal

When he kicks dropouts out on the full?

a dropkick out on the full

When his flat passes are intercepted?

an intercepted pass

When his flat passes put Bird in hospital?

a bad pass

When he kicks it straight down Bowen's throat or alternatively way past the dead ball line?

a bad kick

When he simply can't manufacture a try against the competition's last placed side?

a failure to manufacture a try

When he CAPTAINS a side that has lost in the last ten mintues FOUR times this year?

a captain of a side that lost 4 times this year

When he CAPTAINS a side that tumbled from the top 4 to ten straight losses?

a poor football side wracked by injuries to key positions

Do you think - oh, it could happen to anyone and then watch that chip he put in for simmo over and over and over again?

yes his combination with a decent outside back is good

Don't go back to your argument "If Ricky doesn't drop him, he must be good". Its CRAP.

not my argument

How can Ricky drop him.

its quite simple really

the question is why

Stuart Raper couldnt do it last year becasue he knows if he puts teh club captain who is getting paid 500 grand a year in premier league and the first grade side loses, he's a certainty to lose his job.

oh and that kimmorley was our best player last year and we only kept our heads from getting flogged due to his superior kicking game

You just cant throw away a seventh of your salary cap like that. How do you know Ricky is thinking Kimmorley's a great half and theres no way I'm dropping him.

because of his actions

I've got no idea what he's thinking, maybe he's thinking f**k I wish I had another option.

apparently not

Maybe Graham Murray is thinking the same thing - 'if only Scott Prince or Cooper Cronk were New South Welshmen' or maybe he's thinking Thankgod the selectors gave me Kimmorely, I love the guy's playing style, its so suited to Origin.

he obviously went for what he sees as his best option

The point is, it doesnt matter at all what the coaches think

you couldnt be any wronger

I'm expressing MY opinion and so are the others, so your rubbish about 'oh Ricky must rate him' doesn't wash with me.

and i am expressing mine

we have just gone through many months of other posters expressing rickies opinion forhim

they were wrong

The fact that the club retains a player that has produced the sort of rubbish mentioned above when he is WAY PAST his expiry date is reflective of the hapless management Sharks fans have endured over the past 40 years and, it seems, for 40 more.

well you have a problem then dont you

Surely

Post Whore
hammo1405 said:
The point is, it doesnt matter at all what the coaches think, I'm expressing MY opinion and so are the others, so your rubbish about 'oh Ricky must rate him' doesn't wash with me.

Well thats your opinion and you are entitled to it Hammo, but you are not the coach, success on the field is the only way he can keep his job, he obviously thinks kimmorely has something to offer.

Now that Kimmorely has resigned, all the people who praised stuart, and trotted out the "do you agree with the national coach ?" line are now all slashing away, and doing what they have done with the past two coaches, questioned his ability. Groundhog day.

f**kin forum coaches, i love it.

cheese

Bench
millersnose said:
nod is our leading try assist man

what is your point?

You base your argument of "kimmorley is the best at the club" on try assists.

Yet your agreeance that kimmorley is the best available option is not inline with your core beliefs.

There are three stronger performing NSW halves, based on your criteria, yet you conveniently dismiss them

bully for him

and ricky selects noddy as starting halfback over dykes in every case

lol ...wtf does dykes have to do with it

You dismissed that kimmorley would ever be played off the bench because of his salary.

Craig Wing was also a starting half back on a similar salary, and ricky had no problems changing his role and playing him off the bench

So again ...lol indeed

millersnose

Post Whore
cheese said:
You base your argument of "kimmorley is the best at the club" on try assists.

Yet your agreeance that kimmorley is the best available option is not inline with your core beliefs.

There are three stronger performing NSW halves, based on your criteria, yet you conveniently dismiss them

i dismiss them because like the selectors and national coach i agree that noddy is the best choice

lol ...wtf does dykes have to do with it

oh are we going to deny the 'dykes is the prefered option aty half' myth propagated by months by noddophobes
You dismissed that kimmorley would ever be played off the bench because of his salary.

i did no such thing

Craig Wing was also a starting half back on a similar salary, and ricky had no problems changing his role and playing him off the bench

So again ...lol indeed

and david gillespie was a prop for canterbury...so what?

Latest posts