What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"put the razor blade down and put your hands up'

Inferno

Coach
I listened to it last night Quigs and I thought Stevo actually did a good job.

They definitely missed Roy though.

Quigs said:
My big question for the next State of O is - is Roy coming back to partner HG in the commentary team. Stevo and the other bloke arn't up there with Rampaging Roy.

It was Gus's fault he missed the first one:

"Roy is actually on a rugby league fact-finding mission - he responded to a call from Phil Gould in the Fairfax press about the state of the game in rural and regional areas," Dooley said.

"In response, Roy is investigating the state of the games in Turkey, Cyprus and Greece.

“Initial reports say rugby league stocks are through the roof and that Cypriot Rugby League has never been stronger - those are his words via text message."

But he'll be back at the card table next week:

Roy will be back from his fact-finding mission for the next game and he’ll be infusing a European perspective to the commentary that we are all waiting to hear

http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/origin/roys-whereabouts-no-longer-unknown/2007/05/24/1179601551055.html

Latest posts