What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"put the razor blade down and put your hands up'

cheese

Bench
millersnose said:
i dismiss them because like the selectors and national coach i agree that noddy is the best choice

Maybe you base your judgment on try assists combined with winning percentage then

Mona's = 100%
Orford = 71%
Dobson = 50%
Kimmorley = 42%

hmmm ..nope. mustn't be that either. Poor noddy is bottom of the pile again.

Looks like the try assist stat you always resort to is just a cover up for a festering kimmorley fetish. Otherwise you would unbiasly apply the same logic to better performing NSW halves

i did no such thing

Oh?

millersnose said:
lol

ricky spends half a mil of a bench hooker

and david gillespie was a prop for canterbury...so what?

Oh?

millersnose said:
lol

ricky spends half a mil of a bench hooker

spider

Coach
selective quoting out of context cheese

you have now hit rock bottom brother

the days will get better my friend

millersnose

Post Whore
cheese said:
Maybe you base your judgment on try assists combined with winning percentage then

Mona's = 100%
Orford = 71%
Dobson = 50%
Kimmorley = 42%

wtf?

if winning percentages was what rep sides were picked on then darren lockyer and minichielo would not be rep players

you guys really do scrape the bottom of the barrell

Looks like the try assist stat you always resort to is just a cover up for a festering kimmorley fetish. Otherwise you would unbiasly apply the same logic to better performing NSW halves

perhaps the selectors and national coach all have this supposed kimmorley fetish

ormaybe...just maybe cheese

consider this for a moment...maybe it is you who have got it wrong

cheese

Bench
millersnose said:
wtf?

if winning percentages was what rep sides were picked on then darren lockyer and minichielo would not be rep players

you guys really do scrape the bottom of the barrell

Well if they aren't selected on winning.

and uhm ..they're not selected on try assists which is a relfection of good play

What are they selected on!?!?

OH THATS RIGHT ....they're selected on half baked media hype and reputation

perhaps the selectors and national coach all have this supposed kimmorley fetish

ormaybe...just maybe cheese

consider this for a moment...maybe it is you who have got it wrong

The stats tell a different story. They tell an unbiased story with no media influence.

carcharias

Immortal
cheese said:
It's alright mini-mil

I'm sure daddy can fight his own battles

:lol:

mininmil.jpg

millersnose

Post Whore
cheese said:
Well if they aren't selected on winning.

no but nods side is doing ok

and uhm ..they're not selected on try assists which is a relfection of good play

nobut nods is doingf ok in that stat

What are they selected on!?!?

their entire game

didnt you know that?

OH THATS RIGHT ....they're selected on half baked media hype and reputation

if you want to beleive that and it makes your dissappointment easier to swallow be my guest

back here in the real world...

The stats tell a different story. They tell an unbiased story with no media influence.

putting aside for a moment noddies more than decent stats

rugby league stats dont select sides

stats do not tell the entire story

spider

Coach
geez guys - dont you fella's have anything???

because i share the same opinion as someone else - lol

it only hi-lights your lack of substance

fair game hey carch, i can safely assume you have no objection to threads being bumped with pictures in them?

cheese

Bench
millersnose said:
no but nods side is doing ok

nobut nods is doingf ok in that stat

their entire game

didnt you know that?

if you want to beleive that and it makes your dissappointment easier to swallow be my guest
lol what crap.

Perennial under-performers like brett finch have also played halfback for the blues.

Pennial under-peformers like brett finch have also been the preferred option over brett kimmorley.

Are you saying Brett Finch's entire game is better than a Matt Orford, or Gower ....or f**k ...even Kimmorley?

Many things come into consideration when rep teams are selected, and sadly, form is rarely one of them. I say this because you seem to be parading noddies selection as some sublime form indicator.

stats do not tell the entire story
I agree. Seeing our side play without kimmorley is something that stats alone can't explain. We just "flow"

carcharias

Immortal
spider said:
geez guys - dont you fella's have anything???

because i share the same opinion as someone else - lol

it only hi-lights your lack of substance

fair game hey carch, i can safely assume you have no objection to threads being bumped with pictures in them?

I know exactly what you are talking about.

You mentioned it the other day when that muscle man pic was posted.
I think you will find that was in a sub forum that was only for sharks fans and you had to get permission to log into it.

Besides Miller posted this pic himself last week.....

lighten up mini.

millersnose

Post Whore
cheese said:
lol what crap.

Perennial under-performers like brett finch have also played halfback for the blues.

Pennial under-peformers like brett finch have also been the preferred option over brett kimmorley.

Are you saying Brett Finch's entire game is better than a Matt Orford, or Gower ....or f**k ...even Kimmorley?

not this year

Many things come into consideration when rep teams are selected, and sadly, form is rarely one of them. I say this because you seem to be parading noddies selection as some sublime form indicator.

noddy getting selected really is getting under your skin

hahha

I agree. Seeing our side play without kimmorley is something that stats alone can't explain. We just "flow"

like against the dragons?

millersnose

Post Whore
we didnt need to win a close game v the drags

we killed them with the best attacking football this year

spider

Coach
I know exactly what you are talking about.
i know you are

my question was - do you have a problem with that picture being bumped and posted in the main forum? I assume you dont because you find it funny modifying pictures of other users?

so carch - yes or no, do you have a problem with it being done?

Jimbo

Immortal
cheese said:

Let's forget that the only reason Finch was even considered in the first place is because Kimmorley had injured his hammy in Origin camp...