What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Putting Jerseys into the PC game?

thomo

Juniors
Mario said:
gman said:
I am trying to make some of my own and was wondering if there is any part on the image that determines the colour of the number or is it predefined?

Thats defined in the teaqm database file. Potentially you could use a hex editor to change it.
I have just worked it out. :D

It is actually in the teambits database file. All the strips (jerseys) are at the top of this file. Each jersey has 43 hex values.

To form a colour you need a red value, a green value and a blue value. For example black has RGB values of 0,0,0, white 255,255,255, and a very bright green 3,255,68. In Paint Shop Pro if you hold your mouse pointer over a colour in the palette it gives you the RGB values (I assume it is the same for other programs).

For each jersey:
- the 33rd hex value = red value
- the 34th hex value = green value
- the 35th hex value = blue value

Don't forget to convert your colour values to hex. For example the bright green colour would have hex values of 03 FF 44.

Happy customising!!! 8)

thomo

Juniors
While looking through the custteam database file I noticed the following things:

Each team has 161 hex values:

1-30 are the team name
31-45 are the team short name
46-48 are the team mnemonic
60 is the primary strip
61 is the alternate strip
62 is the home stadium
63 is the alternate stadium
64 is the logo
65 is willingness to attack
66 is attack
67 is defence
72-73 are the team captain (i.e. player reference from player or custplayer database files)
74-77 are the team's 2 general play kickers (player references)
78-81 are the team's 2 goal kickers (player references)
82-161 are the players which are in the squad in order (player references)

Note that each player reference has 2 hex values.
-The first player in your player database file has a player reference of 00 00.
- The second player 01 00
- The third player 02 00
- The 256th player FF 00
- The 257th player 00 01
- The 258th player 01 01
- The 512th player FF 01
- The 513th player 00 02
- The 514th player 01 02
etc

For custom players, the first player in the custplayer database file has a player reference of 00 27 and the 256th player FF 27.

HOPE THIS ISN"T TOO CONFUSING!

MrCharisma

Bench
Izzo I have to tell you, your a f**kin legend. I've downloaded everyone of your jerseys and only now have I learnt how to use them....

Is it possible to do an old school Canterbury jersey?

Paullyboy

Coach
Im making a PNG one now, should be ready tomorrow.

If someone else could do the logo that would be great