What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Putting Jerseys into the PC game?

trigger

Juniors
yea i saw that wanky angelfire the 2 leeds kits should be apearing on izzos site soon though havnt sent him the huddersfield one though

gman

Juniors
I am trying to make some of my own and was wondering if there is any part on the image that determines the colour of the number or is it predefined?

izzo

Juniors
gman said:
I am trying to make some of my own and was wondering if there is any part on the image that determines the colour of the number or is it predefined?

nope

Mario

Juniors
gman said:

Thats defined in the teaqm database file. Potentially you could use a hex editor to change it.

izzo

Juniors
Mario said:
gman said:

Thats defined in the teaqm database file. Potentially you could use a hex editor to change it.

your a good man mario

gman

Juniors
Mario said:
gman said:

Thanks Mario.. Damn - don't think so... Can't read much of it except for the Team Names and Abbreviation. The rest is full stops and weird characters.

Also I have made some new jerseys for Parra 2004, Roosters 2004. Not trying to steal anyones thunder just thought I would give it a go for my fav team and a friends fav team... Let me know what you think.

EELS Yellow
EELS Blue
Roosters Blue
Roosters White

Cheers.

Hi everybody Is there any chance any superb brilliant person could do the new Wakefield Trinity Wildcats Away shirt???
2004%20away.jpg
if you could it would be great cheers I wouldnt be able to do it everything I do goes wrong... ;-) :D

trigger

Juniors
weloveyouwakefield said:
Hi everybody Is there any chance any superb brilliant person could do the new Wakefield Trinity Wildcats Away shirt???
2004%20away.jpg
if you could it would be great cheers I wouldnt be able to do it everything I do goes wrong... ;-) :D

Do you have shorts and socks ?

izzo

Juniors
weloveyouwakefield said:
2004%20away.jpg

yer yer yer ill do it im doing round ever other uk club so yeh

rabs

Staff member
May we please have the Aussie Jersey like this one but with long sleeves with the yellow band on the wrists

IMG17.jpg

izzo

Juniors
rabbitboy said:
May we please have the Aussie Jersey like this one but with long sleeves with the yellow band on the wrists

IMG17.jpg

you cant get long sleeves

Timmo

Juniors
El Garbo said:
Here's an easy request for the patch-mongers out there... how about fixing the Cronulla jerseys so that the coloured box on the LG sponsorship is the right colour? I can't imagine it'd be too hard, and I'd be a million appreciatives if you were so kind to do it... :D

Yeah, that was one of the first things I noticed when I played the game, my mate playing as the Sharks. I knew some Sharkies fans would be disappointed. Wouldn't be the first time this year though :p
Have you made an updated jersey Izzo? Or should I put the Sharks fans out of their misery?

izzo

Juniors
Timmo said:
El Garbo said:
Here's an easy request for the patch-mongers out there... how about fixing the Cronulla jerseys so that the coloured box on the LG sponsorship is the right colour? I can't imagine it'd be too hard, and I'd be a million appreciatives if you were so kind to do it... :D

Yeah, that was one of the first things I noticed when I played the game, my mate playing as the Sharks. I knew some Sharkies fans would be disappointed. Wouldn't be the first time this year though :p
Have you made an updated jersey Izzo? Or should I put the Sharks fans out of their misery?

check one of the other posts i did it last night

cheers
izzo