What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QC for the defence

parra pete

Referee
Stevens showed genuine concern for PJ. It looked just one of those things that happen in games. PJ and Stevo - They are both "God botherers" aren't they?

Stagger eel

Staff member
parra pete said:
Stevens showed genuine concern for PJ. It looked just one of those things that happen in games. PJ and Stevo - They are both "God botherers" aren't they?

yes! both attend Hillsong church.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Jason Stevens is a genuine guy he would of been more worried about PL than his judiciary record at the time.

eelz47

Coach
stevo admitted to clark, but noddy insisted he didnt do it:roll:

after pjs try he raised his arm to the sky again too

scottyeel

Bench
I used to hate Stevens but he really earnt my respect last night. He was really worried and knew he done wrong and admitted it.

stiffmeister

Bench
It was in one of today's Sunday papers that stated that Stevens is still going to retire but that he may chage his mind. There are 4 clubs after him of which Parra is one

Eelementary

Post Whore
I personally have never really liked him as a player (am I correct when I say that Stevens was cited in numerous times in the past for knee-lifting? Or was that someone else?).

But I have a lot of time for him as a man. He's a genuinely good bloke.

To me, it looked like one of those reflex sort of actions. No malice intended.

parra pete

Referee
No I have not heard anything. Just a gut feeling that Stevens may come on board. Not sure we need an additional prop. Perhaps if Vella and/or Cannings move on. Jason was in Brian's St George team of the nineties before linking with the Sharks.
I think he is playing very well at the moment. Alternatively, if Luke Bailey moves to Cronulla (and that mail is very strong), Stevens could look at going back to the Dragons.. a 'Tit for Tat' exchange????

Hurriflatch

Referee
Yeah there was a bit in the paper about it but honestly I doubt he will come to Parra.

I don't mind Stevens as a player but he is 32 and it would be a better option to blood a player like Cordoba or Taia then risk losing them to get Stevens for a year.

Don't forget Justin Tsoulos will be back next year.

Hellsy

Immortal
scottyeel said:
I used to hate Stevens but he really earnt my respect last night. He was really worried and knew he done wrong and admitted it.

100% Scotty.
Always have respect for a player who admits he has done wrong before the ref/judiciary can pick them up on it. Even if nothing comes out of it, he spoke the truth and didn't even try to lie

Latest posts