What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QF 1 VS Parramatta

WestyLife

First Grade
It a small difference but I prefer the white pipping. More interesting design to me.

New one reminds me of the Elliott years circa 2008 and beyond. Feels too basic.

Funny thing is I like the more basic style. It looks nice I bought more merchandise because of it 😂

This is going to be extremley tough.

We will need to be at our best. Dont care how we get it done. Just want to get through to the PF.

Yeah the Eels play a style that works against us for whatever reason.

Girds89

Bench
Funny thing is I like the more basic style. It looks nice I bought more merchandise because of it 😂

Yeah the Eels play a style that works against us for whatever reason.
They are a very big team with almost unstoppable offloads.

Makes it hard to stop them and pin them in their own end like we do with most other teams

maple_69

Bench
The Alternate is a killer jersey, odd that we’re playing in it though.

All 3 grades look stupidly stacked now. Spine in particular in Flegg and Cup just a class above their grades now with everyone finally slotting back in.

Its going to be a long 3 days…

How much do you want on that scenario playing out. Name your price.
The Rhyno @Someone2 response will be….
Leaving See Ya GIF by Austin Mahone

Loving the fact that the media is portraying us almost as underdogs. Every time we have been doubted this year we have responded big time; I’m expecting another quality performance on Friday.

Iamback

Coach
The Alternate is a killer jersey, odd that we’re playing in it though.

All 3 grades look stupidly stacked now. Spine in particular in Flegg and Cup just a class above their grades now with everyone finally slotting back in.

Its going to be a long 3 days…

We don't use the white because we copped a bad loss in it one day

We haven't lost in that jersey this year, Ivan would of picked it for that reason

CCJohnC

Juniors
My only concern is when To'o. who presumably is marking Sivo. comes off his wing leaving a clear run for Sivo to get to try line.

gurmiyrg__

Juniors
My only concern is when To'o. who presumably is marking Sivo. comes off his wing leaving a clear run for Sivo to get to try line.
that was happening only due to the lack of trust in Rennings inside him. With critta on and cleary back it's a whole diff game with the defensive structure on that right edge.