What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QRL jersey's

oxenham

Juniors
I was never fussed on those Wynum jerseys with the red and white vertical stripe down one side....bit ordinary...looked like something Reg Regan would wear to a disco :lol:

Sgt Schultz

Juniors
Some of the clubs sell the current jerseys in their Leagues Clubs and Leading Edge Sports store sells Redcliffe ones. I don't know if they still do but I think Struddys store up Ipswich way sold Jets jerseys.

gullsfan

Juniors
There was a Redcliffe "Money Train" jersey from a few seasons back on ebay over the weekend just gone. Not sure if it's still there.

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
struddys still do sell jets jumpers...aswell as the players shorts and player polo shirts. $90 bucks i think the jerseys were, with free number of choice.

is that league shop still open in the city? never been there, just heard there was one on adelaide street i think.

zulu

Juniors
oxenham said:
I mow in one but the big Hayman logo came off.The logo was not popular with some players blaming it for dropping balls. I thought it was a pretty good excuse at the time :roll: It did fill most of the jersey though.
Some sponsors synonymous with clubs that come to mind:
Redcliffe-Village Motors(half the team worked there)Terry White
Wests-QRX
Vallets-AVCO
Souths-Metal Accessories
Norths-Haymans Tracksons Nanda

What about that wonderful big yellow Oxenford Tavern logo the Devils had on their jerseys for the Woolies comp in 84.

oxenham

Juniors
I still have one....it was almost a one off....Baxy organised the sponsorship with the one and only Russ Hinze after a couple at the races(probably more than a couple).Russ owned the Tavern at the time. :D The sponsorhip was not from the start of State League and probably worn 3 or 4 times.

SthWestSydGuy

Juniors
I know it's almost heading towards the money end of the season, but does anyone know of anyone who'll sell QLD Cup jerseys (New or Old) in tent-like sizes for those of us who are "Weight-Challenged"

Hazy

Juniors
I'm just impressed a QRL club has a website.....

and now that I live in Melbourne, I am pissing myself laughing about the 'gift pack' with thongs and sunglasses....

oh to live in a state with warmth...

and a decent league comp.

Latest posts