What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QT- Qantas

Quigs

Immortal
Bellamy isn't coming.
qantas-01.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
The Q thread has never died. It will rise from the ashes and overwhelm all the other piss weak threads that languish in this cesspool of lurve.

The new dawn is coming.

McLovin

Staff member
Give me one reason why this shouldn't be merged with the Bellamy thread

The Bellamy thread has become a caricature of itself.
This thread was started to show that caricature has now become an uncontrollable virus that is spreading all over the internet.
Feej boogaloo has cunningly started this thread to contain the said virus, and let the other one serve it's purpose when it actually happens.
See it for what it is worth, don't let the power control you, let you control it.
Keep the thread.

This thread was started to show that caricature has now become an uncontrollable virus that is spreading all over the internet.
Feej boogaloo has cunningly started this thread to contain the said virus, and let the other one serve it's purpose when it actually happens.
See it for what it is worth, don't let the power control you, let you control it.
Keep the thread.
Yes... That's exactly what I did...

Frenzy.

Immortal
Keep the thread.

caricature - a picture, description, or imitation of a person in which certain striking characteristics are exaggerated in order to create a comic or grotesque effect.

Yes, I get it now....

Will my nightmares ever stop Doctor?

😱😨