What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

quackers/castle hill area????

Alan Shore

First Grade
Baulkham Hills perfect. CBD worker can get the shuttle bus into the city (Westbus operate a good service)

Southern Shark

Juniors
Beware that north west Sydney is a bible belt. Many misguided teenagers flock to fairy land @ Hillsong out Castle Hill Way. They apparantly clog the streets when they meet. Find where their money making pit is located and avoid unless you like carloads of lost teenagers prowling your street looking for something they will never find.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Nothing wrong with some devout Christians in the area, and the same can be said of the Shire to an extent.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Tamazoid said:
Nothing wrong with some devout Christians in the area, and the same can be said of the Shire to an extent.

No the same can most certainly NOT be said about the Shire.

With respect Tama you are in Melbourne and probably have no idea the impact that Hillsong has on the Hills area. This joint is beyind a cult. On weekends it is more like a small nation of rampant bibliophiles.

I wouldn't live there in a gifted house. I wouldn't go within cooee of the whole area in fact.

The Hillsong people are THE worst examples of pushy, get in your face Christians in the country.

sublimeshark

Juniors
Gees Sparrow, I live right next to the joint and I haven't had trouble with pushy Christians! Hillsong has f**k all impact on the areas non-Christian population believe me

Southern Shark

Juniors
I hope they never start door knocking. Just picture them trying to flog you the latest CD compilation they have put out. Then they would start dancing and singing on your front door step until you agreed to buy it. Got to give it to the creators of Hillsong. They've become multi millionaires ripping the loose change from every teenage recruit they entice. Of course all of their ill gotten gain is returned to the poor - not. BAHAHAHAHAHA. Where is that book on starting a religious group. Tax free wealth for life.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Captain Jack Sparrow said:
No the same can most certainly NOT be said about the Shire.

With respect Tama you are in Melbourne and probably have no idea the impact that Hillsong has on the Hills area. This joint is beyind a cult. On weekends it is more like a small nation of rampant bibliophiles.

I wouldn't live there in a gifted house. I wouldn't go within cooee of the whole area in fact.

The Hillsong people are THE worst examples of pushy, get in your face Christians in the country.

I used to live in the Hills actually, so I know.

Objective One

Juniors
Some religious shyte for you all

religions.jpg

Jimbo

Immortal
I used to live in Cherrybrook, and now spend a bit of my spare time in Winston Hills...

Nice spot, but too far away

Southern Shark

Juniors
Snoopy,
Don't take your mobile phone with you when you visit your girl in Parklea. I hear they won't let you take phones into Parklea.

Barrowmundi

Just to let you know i have finally moved into a place in castle hill and have been here for a week. Its very different from what Im used to up in QLD, the whole lifestyle down here is just go go go. Most people are not very freindly and the Castle Hill area is very snobby if you dont drive a BMW or MErC. Anyway cant wait for footy season to start and Ill see you at the game where we will beat the Donkeys in round 2.0

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Southern Shark said:
Snoopy,
Don't take your mobile phone with you when you visit your girl in Parklea. I hear they won't let you take phones into Parklea.

Just seen this comment from the comedian!

Hey Southo do u have that problem when u visit your mum?:?

sublimeshark

Juniors
Very snobby if you dont have a Merc or BMW? I dont think there are that many merc or BMW drivers here.. I think Sydney as a whole is a lot different from Queenslands lifestyle and takes adjusting, you would probably feel that way in any of sydneys north, east or the shire!

sooperdooper

First Grade
some of the junk mentioned is that, junk!!
shire the place to be?
i would say its the 3rd favoured area
1 east
2 northern beachs
3 shire