What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quality fox sports production.

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
Great effort by them showing the halftime score to the second game before the replay started. Seriously how much more of stuff up could a TV station make. :crazy::crazy:

Deacon

First Grade
Anyone see the opener before the Sharks Manly game tonight, showed the players and ref walking off at half time and showed the score. Poor coverage surely someones job will go there

Brutus

Referee
I saw that as well. Pathetic.

They've probably just cost themselves 50,000 viewers by flashing up that HT score. Serves the clowns right.

Deacon

First Grade
Sorry didnt see this post yes very poor indeed, hope someones job goes for that

S.R.

Juniors
Seriously, they were just giving people a heads up.
A warning that you do not want to watch that SH!T game of "football".

Surely people have better things to do with their life than sit thru 80 minutes of park footy.

S.R.

Juniors
Seriously, they were just giving people a heads up.
A warning that you do not want to watch that SH!T game of "football".

Surely people have better things to do with their life than sit thru 80 minutes of park footy.

Reminds me when WIN Television went live to a Friday night game between Canterbury and Manly @ Belmore back in about 1994... the match had only just started on TV (back in the 8:30 delayed days) and after a commercial break they returned to the match... LIVE. Just as Daryl Halligan kicked a goal and the score came up on the screen (Dogs were giving it to Manly). Then 30 secs later, back to 0-0!

thommo4pm

Coach
I saw it and then flicked over to Ch 513 to find out the full time score.
Cronulla have been pathetic in the first 20mins of the match. Think I'll flick to ch 10 to watch Back to the Future now.

STG-Dragon

Juniors
Yeah I saw that! It was terrible! :( But I will watch it because it's always so enjoyable watching Scumnulla get slaughtered! :)

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
it was the live game in nz. you guys got lucky avoiding having to witness that sh*t.

Paullyboy

Coach
Reminds me when WIN Television went live to a Friday night game between Canterbury and Manly @ Belmore back in about 1994... the match had only just started on TV (back in the 8:30 delayed days) and after a commercial break they returned to the match... LIVE. Just as Daryl Halligan kicked a goal and the score came up on the screen (Dogs were giving it to Manly). Then 30 secs later, back to 0-0!

Haha I remember that (vaguely as I was a kid), but I remember my old man and brother blowing up deluxe about it

Latest posts