What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queensland 3/4 line is average

RABK

Referee
OK king pc, using War which has caused over 200 million more deaths than the QLD floods in the last 100 years in hyperbole towards a state is ok?

If you're going to be a pc wanker at least be consistent

redvscotty

First Grade
It amuses me that NSW supporters kind of go with the whole "Queenslanders are uneducated, ignorant hicks" angle when their state contains Newcastle.

It amuses me that Forum F7's participants think they are intelligent.

redvscotty

First Grade
OK king pc, using War which has caused over 200 million more deaths than the QLD floods in the last 100 years in hyperbole towards a state is ok?

If you're going to be a pc wanker at least be consistent

What?

stormbati

Bench
Billy Slater - best fullback yet can't catch when it counts
Darius Boyd - will crab himself into the grandstands
Willie Tonga - how an international centre never learned to pass is beyond me
Dane Neilsen - if everyone at storm were fit, he'd be in reserve grade
Jaral Yoyo - couldn't catch a beach ball let alone a footy
Lockyer - Honestly, deadset passenger!
Thurston - perfect example of why kids should be smacked

RHCP

Bench
It amuses me that NSW supporters kind of go with the whole "Queenslanders are uneducated, ignorant hicks" angle when their state contains Newcastle.
Queensland contains Queenslanders.

Whole lot worse.

RHCP

Bench
Nope

The only time Qld has yellow sand, is because we have plssed on it. It then washes down to Newwy
Don't blame you, if I was in Queensland I'd piss all over that shithole state well.

Big Pete said:
Explains a lot.

They're by far the most passionate set of fans when it comes to NSW fans.
I'll take that as complimentary.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Explains a lot.

They're by far the most passionate set of fans when it comes to NSW fans.

Id say Dragons fans have that mantle now. Although Roosters fans are very into it too.

Im yet to see a Cowboys, Titans or Broncos fan as passionate as any Newcastle, Dragons or Dogs fan.

Big Pete

Referee
Im yet to see a Cowboys, Titans or Broncos fan as passionate as any Newcastle, Dragons or Dogs fan.

Dogs fan? :lol:

We're here all year round along with Knights fans. The only other NSW club that goes close on here are the Dragons.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Please. Queensland fans are passionate about the Maroons, no doubt. But as far as club footy goes, QRL Club fans (and even BRL fans) are more passionate.

Big Pete

Referee
I'm talking exclusively about Origin here.

When it comes to Origin, Newcastle fans are the most passionate supporters of NSW.

Joker's Wild

Coach
TBH Pete, its more accurate to say that country NSW supporters are more passionate about the Blues in general.

Big Pete

Referee
That's about the third time I've had to remind somebody unless otherwise stated that everything I say in THIS board has to do with Origin.

JW - Yeah pretty much but very few posters on here define themselves as such.

When I consider NSW supporters on here I think of Newcastle fans, three SGI fans, kungl, Dutch (when he's around) and Tez. Tweed Titan is getting there too.

The rest you barely hear anything from.

Last edited:

Joker's Wild

Coach
The only city boy I know in that bunch is kungl.

It is interesting that you have picked up on it. Def more a country thing

Latest posts