What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queensland team?

PhilGould

Bench
NSWJerseyMain.jpg
What makes you think that annoys NSW supporters in any way?

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
As in it's the best when your hands are down, not holding it up to your mouth? I guess it does look quite crisp in a glass. On your tongue, it takes on a much more camel urine sort of feeling

You mustn't drink much beer, because pretty much all beers fit that description.

chigurh

Not that I want to interrupt such top notch banter :sarcasm::roll: but Inglis is out of hospital and Gagai is returning to Newcastle.

Team I would like to see.

1. Slater
2. Folau
3. Inglis
4. Hodges
5. Gagai
6. Thurston
7. Cronk
8. Scott
9. Smith
10. McGuire
11. Guerra
12. Parker
13. Myles

14. Lillyman
15. Thaiday
16. Gillett
17. McQueen

Few points:

1. Guessing this is Slater's last year in origin and I hope for his sake he puts his stamp on it. Inglis needs to go to fullback so we can get his full impact for 80 minutes.

2. Folau in for the injured Boyd. We will see this kid in the team sooner or later and I don't see any real alternative available. He has natural ability and good size, if Boyd can't be there I would prefer this kid is there instead.

3. Gagai now takes the vacated wing spot after Tate's retirement.

4. McGuire has carried the broncos pack for a while now, he's ready to handle origin. he will go hard.

5. The bench gives us size and impact, we don't get anything out of having DCE on the bench. McQueen & Gillett have both played in the backs for their respective clubs when needed.

:lol::lol::lol:
Have they called Johnny up yet .
Is he in camp as 18th man ?

So many Lols at the braindeads who post in here .

You're progressing son .thats a far more sensible post than any of your previous attempts .
Keep at it . Now back on topic .
Has the man you rate as better than Chambers ,got a call up yet ?
Did Meninga take your advice that a bloke who has played 2 first grade games is far better than a QLD & AUST rep player .

Maroon4life

Juniors
You're progressing son .thats a far more sensible post than any of your previous attempts .
Keep at it . Now back on topic .
Has the man you rate as better than Chambers ,got a call up yet ?
Did Meninga take your advice that a bloke who has played 2 first grade games is far better than a QLD & AUST rep player .

Thanx mate. When do you think you progress in the not so fine art of punctuation?

Maroon4life

Juniors
Stay on topic .
How's that John Falou selection going ?

It didn't happen, now we get too enjoy Chambers plod his way around on the right hand side.

Wouldn't matter who was picked as QLD don't use the right hand side to attack since JYY got injured. There was a reason to go there when we had a real winger, can't see much use now with Will Chambers plodding his way into the team by default.

Be here Thursday to give us a good run down the the individual performance of Chambers. Can't imagine it to be a detailed report because, well, it's Will Chambers so you won't be able to destroy the English language in great detail.