What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queenslander!!!!!!!!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Belly in Brisvegas said:
Hey Hiniy...your halves are Mullen and Anasta...are you still quiety confident against the current Australian halves?
Not really LOL :crazy: I do like our pack though.

Tank30

Juniors
Oh and why would they pick Johnson...He is gone for sure, same deal wit hthe scumbag in the blues side.

Prodigal Eel

Juniors
IMO the only place qld has it over NSW is in the halves, the problem is we dont know how mullen will play...if he lives up to his potential...nsw will be in a good chance

lockyno1

Post Whore
Good side, very happy with it indeed. Actually think both sides are spot on to be honest. Who knows if Johnson will get off. If he gets a downgrade he will get off right? As for NSW, I still cannot believe that Hoffman is not in there somewhere, but NSW do have depth in the pack. Should be a good game, and anyone who thinks it will be a blowout has rocks in their head.

TheParraboy

Staff member
lockyno1 said:
Good side, very happy with it indeed. Actually think both sides are spot on to be honest. Who knows if Johnson will get off. If he gets a downgrade he will get off right? As for NSW, I still cannot believe that Hoffman is not in there somewhere, but NSW do have depth in the pack. Should be a good game, and anyone who thinks it will be a blowout has rocks in their head.

Great to see you here in the eels thread Locky ;-)

Now , very very important

make sure there is no housework or vacuuming on origin night , ok ? :D

hineyrulz

Post Whore
TheParraboy said:
Great to see you here in the eels thread Locky ;-)

Now , very very important

make sure there is no housework or vacuuming on origin night , ok ? :D
LOL.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Na Origin night is drinking time watching Qld win easily..hehe I hope. Honestly it will be close though!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Hehe..i'll give you that one!

Note: refer to cricket forum for the lastest Sunshine news.

lockyno1

Post Whore
He is one of the most talked about stars you know...

But congrats to Jarrod Hayne on his debut. Great player to watch.