What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queenslander!!!!!!!!

Hellsy

Immortal
How funny was it that Craig Bellamy let a few of the Qld'ers slip last night in the post match press conference :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

The Colonel

Immortal
Call in Wayne Lewis to replace Dallas Johnson...... it would be fitting that he got to play two games at lock.......

dazeely

First Grade
Hey there brother. Its time to go to war again. Call to arms. I'm there with you Belly. Take no prisoners.

Love this time of the year. Forum friends for 11 months and enemies for 1.

NSW have the weakest halves combo in the history of the game. The NSW selectors must be on the take. They have nothing. The might of the maroons will no doubt smash them off the park. What a Qld side.

Its in the bag Belly. Another walk in the park series win. Giddy up.

QUEENSLANDER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dazeely

First Grade
NSW halves combo is the weakest I have seen for some time. There has only been one weaker and that was Anasta and Finchy.

I don't know Daz..any game that contained Alexander/Lamb/Lyons were pretty f**kn ordinary.

Mind you they were usually up against the best player to lace up a boot.

eelz47

Coach
Belly in Brisvegas said:
I don't know Daz..any game that contained Alexander/Lamb/Lyons were pretty f**kn ordinary.

Mind you they were usually up against the best player to lace up a boot.

since when did hindy play against them?