What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queenslanders Only !!!!!!!!!!

dazeely

First Grade
Brothers and sisters from the holy land it is time to unite and hate those scum suckers from the south. They are dirty filthy scum sucking creatures.

Today we declare war and take the first step in winning back what is rightly ours (the SOO series). Is has been to long (4 series in fact) and I am over it.

They have nothing. They know nothing. They are nothing. Lets smash the blues today (and love them tommorrow). Hate them as I do. Queensland = heaven = gods country.

Joke of the day - Brett Finch (NSW halfback). :lol:

QUEENSLANDER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are a dirty roach and have read this - piss off. I hate you. We will rule. Qld to win in a landslide.

Parra Guru

Coach
http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0,8659,19240151-23214,00.html
Loss may cloud future in north
By Steve Ricketts
May 24, 2006

QUEENSLAND coach Mal Meninga is worried the public might abandon State of Origin football if the Maroons lose an unprecedented fourth straight series this year.

Meninga said tonight's 2006 series opener against New South Wales at Sydney's Telstra Stadium was a chance for the new crop of Maroons to stand up and be counted.
Meninga said he was not daunted by Queensland's inability to win in 10 attempts at Telstra Stadium and predicted a big game from skipper Darren Lockyer.
But it was Meninga's fears for the future of Origin football that will send alarm bells ringing in rugby league's halls of power because the concept has become the flagship of the code.
"Based on what's happened in the past couple of years the concept is in a little bit of jeopardy," Meninga said. "I think if we haven't got a successful Queensland side the game's in a little bit of jeopardy as well.
"There's a huge feeling out there that if Queensland is not successful this year people mightn't support it. It's a time when all Queenslanders have to stand up a little bit."
Queensland Rugby League managing director Ross Livermore said Brisbane's Suncorp Stadium had been sold out months ago for the return match on June 14 and he believed both matches in Brisbane next year would be sold out regardless of the result tonight.
"But we can't keep being the bridesmaid," Livermore said. "There's a lot riding on Origin football from gate revenue to income from merchandise and television rights."

Meninga said the seven rookies in his squad faced no bigger task than the players in the inaugural Origin match in 1980 when he played centre.
"We went into that game knowing interstate football was flat out getting anyone to a game," he said. "That's why Origin started. I'm not daunted about the fact we're playing in Sydney and I don't think the team is either. I'm expecting to win the game.

"We've got to go in with an aggressive attitude about the way we play and if there's opportunities to put shots on I hope all our players can take them."

Meninga said there was "always a chance" he would make late changes to the starting side with most speculation surrounding Carl Webb's possible elevation from the bench to the pack and the switch of Steve Bell from wing to centre for Brent Tate.

Bell has looked uncomfortable under the high ball at training something Meninga acknowledged.

"But he's getting all the crap out of the way first," he said.

Meninga said Lockyer had shown great leadership qualities in camp.

"That's what you expect from the Queensland captain and I know from being with him and talking to him he's ready to go," Meninga said.

The Maroons arrived in Sydney yesterday and were joined by 18th man Chris Flannery from the Roosters at training at Parramatta Stadium. Livermore said Flannery had been called in "in case someone is injured in the warm-up."

Queensland manager Steve Walters said Queensland chose Parramatta because it was convenient and they did not see the necessity of having a run at Telstra given all the squad had played there in the NRL.

The Courier-Mail

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Fairweathers

The Colonel

Immortal
1.gif

schla17.gif

dazeely

First Grade
The Colonel said:

thats exactly how Willie and Omeley will be finishing the game after the enforcer (Webb) finishers with them. Nighty night NSW. Lookout coz hes a mean, keen smashing machine.

QUEENSLANDER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finch :lol: :lol:

Eelectrica

Referee
Bloody New South Welshmen, the thread says Queenslanders Only !!!!!!!!!! and it's invaded by little blue men from down south.
I've often thought their was something wrong with their reading and comprehension skills. This just proves it. ;-)

QUEENSLANDER !!!

As a moderator, I think colonels work in highjacking this thread is nothing short of disgraceful and pinpoints why new south welshmen are hated so much.

I think Daz deserves an apology prior to kickoff.

BTW Daz, you complete me.

QUEENSLANDER!!!!

nöyd

Staff member
Belly in Brisvegas said:
As a moderator, I think colonels work in highjacking this thread is nothing of disgraceful and pinpoints why new south welshmen are hated so much.

Lay off the mods buddy ;-)

Belly in Brisvegas said:
I think Daz deserves an apology prior to kickoff.

Tell 'im he's dreaming.

Belly in Brisvegas said:
BTW Daz, you complete me.

ffs :roll:

Belly in Brisvegas said:
QUEENSLANDER!!!!

You guys put the DERRRRRR in QUEENSLANDER!!!! :lol: :lol:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Eelectrica said:
Bloody New South Welshmen, the thread says Queenslanders Only !!!!!!!!!! and it's invaded by little blue men from down south.
I've often thought their was something wrong with their reading and comprehension skills. This just proves it. ;-)

QUEENSLANDER !!!

eat sh*t and die

supermods can post anywhere

TheParraboy

Staff member
When I read the title of this thread

I thought there was a masterbation session in progress :lol:

Go the Blues :cool:

nöyd

Staff member
TheParraboy said:
When I read the title of this thread

I thought there was a masterbation session in progress :lol:

Go the Blues :cool:

It's a Maroon circle jerk :lol: :lol:

dazeely

First Grade
I can feel a win coming on, got the taste for it , can't wait for it , I can feel a maroon win coming on.

Carn the mighty maroons.

Qld to win for sure.

Up you all - dirty rotten scoundrels

QUEENSLANDER !!!!!!!!!!

nöyd

Staff member
dazeely said:
Joke of the day - Brett Finch (NSW halfback).

QUEENSLANDER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dazeely said:
QUEENSLANDER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finch :lol: :lol:

Eelectrica said:
QUEENSLANDER !!!

Belly in Brisvegas said:
QUEENSLANDER!!!!

dazeely said:
QUEENSLANDER !!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Glenn

First Grade
And the Queensland record at Telstra continues
How does it feel to be sunk by a long range field goal from the joke of the day? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: