What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queenslanders Only !!!!!!!!!!

dazeely

First Grade
nöyd said:
finch02.jpg

every man / woman and there dirty roach is using that one. original dazeely special. maybe with hindy, tahu and guru. what ya think?

strider

Post Whore
noyd - please do an "eric punches hodges" banner - i think that would cheer up everyone - even qlders :D

Suitman

Post Whore
strider said:
i think that finchy one of noydys is a beauty for you daz

:lol: :lol:

Me too.

After all that hot air coming down from Queensland yesterday, It'll be nice to stick the wind up them. :lol:

Suity

Hey Noyd...this will cut you real deep but Gene Frenkle and Bruce Dickinson are Maroon supporters...well Gene was before he karked it.

Suitman said:
:lol: :lol:

Me too.

After all that hot air coming down from Queensland yesterday, It'll be nice to stick the wind up them. :lol:

Suity

There's still two games to go if you haven't forgotten you malaka!!!

strider said:
yeah - we won't go to sleep in the 2nd half of those 2 belly :badgrin:

Mate...imagine the nice little surprise you would have got this morning if Hodgo missed the penalty or Thurstons's sideline conversion went over! ;-)

Eelectrica

Referee
Hey Noyd...this will cut you real deep but Gene Frenkle and Bruce Dickinson are Maroon supporters...well Gene was before he karked it.
Bruce Dickinson a Maroon supporter? I thought the only sports he liked was soccer and fencing of course.
Unless you're referring to a different Bruce than BD from Iron Maiden?

nöyd

Staff member
Belly in Brisvegas said:

True, but it is well documented that their love of the cowbell far outweighed their love of the maroon jersey :lol:

Eelectrica said:
Bruce Dickinson are Maroon supporter? I thought the only sports he liked was soccer and fencing of course.
Unless you're referring to a different Bruce than BD from Iron Maiden?

Different dude....rent out The Best of Will Ferrell (Saturday Night Live) Version 1(??...noyd) and you'll see what I mean!!!

nöyd

Staff member
The Best of Will Ferrell Volume 1 and/or the Best of Christopher Walken

Eelectrica

Referee
Belly in Brisvegas said:
Different dude....rent out The Best of Will Ferrell (Saturday Night Live) Version 1(??...noyd) and you'll see what I mean!!!
I'll have to do that. Might assist in forgetting yesterdays nightmare. :lol:

Hellsy

Immortal
Oh poor Daz... I'm sorry :( :(
I know your hurting, I'd be the same.
It was a good comeback, I think Origin 2 will belong to the Maroons

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
hey Belly, how bad is it getting beaten by Finch ?

imagine how much we would have won by if we had a real half back