What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queenslanders Only !!!!!!!!!!

blx

Juniors
Glenn said:
And the Queensland record at Telstra continues
How does it feel to be sunk by a long range field goal from the joke of the day? :lol: :lol:

walked right into that one Glennyboy :D oops i meant whoever called fich names not you g-man ;)

GO BLUES!!!!!!!!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Queensland have been sh*tt since 2003, theyve gone in with the same old same old. Too flat, too soft. What happened to that agression when they had Tallis, Webcke.

Lockyer has certainly gone down hill at Origin level. Theres one solution, move him back to fullback and have Thurston and Prince as the halves. And change the backrow.

New South Wales have cleary dominated Origin since 2003, the best forward pack. O'Meley, Mason, Hindmarsh, Ryan, Simpson. I mean thats an international forward pack. And the backs King, Gasnier, Tahu out wide cant be stopped.

NEW SOUTH WALES
NEW SOUTH WALES
NEW SOUTH WALES.

:D

The Colonel

Immortal
That biggest problem that Queensland have is they don't have a dominant enough player that can lead them - Lockyer is a great player but doesn't have an ounce of the personality that Langer, Tallis, Lewis or Meninga have had.

Talent across the park but no one who says follow me.....

...and as much as I hate to say it Willie Mason is that man for you guys....outstanding.

Lockyer for whatever reason does not excel at this level...doesn't even have much of an impact...the fact that Thurston was also quiet didn't help matters either.

I don't know which is worse....Shaun Timmins or Brett Finch??? I'll plump for Timmins.

The Colonel

Immortal
Belly in Brisvegas said:
...and as much as I hate to say it Willie Mason is that man for you guys....outstanding.

I'll go out on a limb and put Mason in as the next captain of NSW after Buderus goes..... ;-)

The Colonel

Immortal
dazeely said:
Joke of the day - Brett Finch (NSW halfback). :lol:

Ofinchlockyer_gallery__470x349.jpg

Until Sunday I'll be laughing at that joke...... :lol:

forward pass

Coach
Where did Locky play last time Qld won a series??

Fullback!! They have not won a series with him in 6. How long are they going to wait to do something about that??

Parra Guru

Coach
Eelectrica said:
Bloody New South Welshmen, the thread says Queenslanders Only !!!!!!!!!! and it's invaded by little blue men from down south.
I've often thought their was something wrong with their reading and comprehension skills. This just proves it. ;-)

QUEENSLANDER !!!

And little BLUE WOMEN!!! ;-)

UP THE BLUES!!!!

dazeely

First Grade
The Colonel said:
That biggest problem that Queensland have is they don't have a dominant enough player that can lead them - Lockyer is a great player but doesn't have an ounce of the personality that Langer, Tallis, Lewis or Meninga have had.

Talent across the park but no one who says follow me.....

You bet. Will not argue there. Not a leader or one you can rely on to organise the troops.

Btw my new joke of the day - Brent Tate.

nöyd

Staff member
If it'll make you feel better mate! There's plenty to go around...

dazeely

First Grade
what about a noydy special. its all in fun and I can't wait till we bounce back game 2. For sure. Easy as. Certainty.

dazeely

First Grade
Not you too Hellsy. Even me old mate is turning on me. I need to go find somewhere to hide.

I'm hurting.