What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

query?

EelGirl

Juniors
Im looking at the names above your posts, can I ask how many posts or what do you do to have to get the star things, and become different levels? Do I make sense?

Hellsy

Immortal
Juniors 0
Bench 2500
First Grade 5000
Coach 10000
Referee 20000
Post Whore 30000

How come U didnt ask this in the Parra forum?

Father Ted

First Grade
Perhaps she's over the ugg boots and flannelette thing ? Or perhaps she's into intelligent fans as in Saints people

G

gorilla

Upwardly mobile ?

Likes curly fries ?

err, do those two go together ?

G

gorilla

Father Ted said:
Depends on how good the curly fries are ? Happy safe new year my friend .

Father, I hope you have all the pleasures you desire, and the other things that are good for you, in 2007.

Hellsy

Immortal
gorilla said:
Guaranteed of a civil answer here ;-)
:LOL: and in our forum too, as it should be in all forums if you ask a question you are entitled to a civil answer I'd have thought..

Father Ted said:
Perhaps she's over the ugg boots and flannelette thing ? Or perhaps she's into intelligent fans as in Saints people
Ugg boots I don't believe were ever as big in Parra so much as in the areas like Cronulla, Inner City and Nth Sydney, and flanelette is something I have also not seen much of in Parra, moreso west of the Blacktown area... but there are always exceptions to the rules within every area I believe

Echo

Juniors
Hay she asked a question in a civil way, why do you have to resort to smart ass answers? And the only smart answer came from someone from Parra, go figure?

G

gorilla

O, goodie, a tug on the line ...

Echo said:
Hay she asked a question in a civil way, why do you have to resort to smart ass answers? And the only smart answer came from someone from Parra, go figure?

A smart ass may eat a lot of hay before it gets to be called a jack-ass.

It's our place - when we go to Parramatta-land, you can answer how you like.

I have figured and you're a chump, chump, chump [diminishing echo ..).

M/M Hellsy, however was a model of decorum and has my immediate and unqualified admiration and respect. :D

G

gorilla

Follow Me Up To Carlton said:

It was a beautiful 2-1 score on a very cold rainy winters night with the wind trickling trough the collar gap, until that dammed lucky try.

Why wasn't that Smith fellah sent off for attacking the ref ?

Echo

Juniors
sorry did you not like the things I said. And sorry I'm not a parra supporter, just one who enjoys a good game. It would be nice if we all got on, and just treated those who are the nutters who wants to make trouble. I just noticed a civi question asked and you contriducted yourselves with the answers, ugg boots and flanelette, yuck, I think smith should of gone to hate the bloke. Gorilla why do you have a newtown emblem up if you are a saints fan?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Echo said:
sorry did you not like the things I said. And sorry I'm not a parra supporter, just one who enjoys a good game. It would be nice if we all got on, and just treated those who are the nutters who wants to make trouble. I just noticed a civi question asked and you contriducted yourselves with the answers, ugg boots and flanelette, yuck, I think smith should of gone to hate the bloke. Gorilla why do you have a newtown emblem up if you are a saints fan?
Grow an extra layer. Everyone was getting on fine and enjoying the banter - then you trolled in.

Hellsy

Immortal
gorilla said:
It was a beautiful 2-1 score on a very cold rainy winters night with the wind trickling trough the collar gap, until that dammed lucky try.

Why wasn't that Smith fellah sent off for attacking the ref ?

That was such a great game!!!! Even though we lost, I think we all witnessed something unique that night! an 8-1 scoreline was just crazee!!!

We were soaked to the bone and frozen, but there was no way in hell we were leaving

G

gorilla

Were you on the hill ?

I dips me lid to anyone who watched in the open. I saw it in the finest company but under shelter.

G

gorilla

Echo said:
Gorilla why do you have a newtown emblem up if you are a saints fan?

I am a man of many parts, a voyeur and a dreamer. I live in the jungle but inhabit the DNA of the fired brick.

I am a faux historian.