What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

query?

Hellsy

Immortal
Not on the hill, but in the seats in front of it. No cover that is for sure!!!!!!!

Father Ted

First Grade
Echo said:
sorry did you not like the things I said. And sorry I'm not a parra supporter, just one who enjoys a good game. It would be nice if we all got on, and just treated those who are the nutters who wants to make trouble. I just noticed a civi question asked and you contriducted yourselves with the answers, ugg boots and flanelette, yuck, I think smith should of gone to hate the bloke. Gorilla why do you have a newtown emblem up if you are a saints fan?

Me ! I was just having a laugh about the ugg boots etc . Deary me some people take themselves very seriously me-thinks .

Father Ted

First Grade
gorilla said:
Were you on the hill ?

I dips me lid to anyone who watched in the open. I saw it in the finest company but under shelter.

I sat in the open with my two little girls and got drenched , however I told them stories of magical curly fries to keep their spirits up .