What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question for league fans, specifically Warriors fans

lsta5838

Juniors
Not sure if this will get moved to Storm Cap thread, but, how do league and, more specifically, warriors fans feel about the warriors missing out on 2 points because they were beaten by a team that has been proven to be operating illegally by being over the cap?

Blaze

Juniors
tbh I think it is ridiculous... they are an illegaly assembled team. We shouldn't have to try and win the 2 points against a team that is, according to the NRL rules, cheating... neither should the 14 other clubs.

That said, it was a wonderful performance by Melbourne today... and it would have felt hollow recieving the 2 points after the effort we put in

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
we wouldn't have picked up two points if we were playing the bye, tough sh*t.

Micistm

Bench
When it comes to it, we were beaten in similiar fashion last week by a team to the best of our knowledge wasn't cheating. I have more of an issue with our error rate and some of our players, especially Ropati, who shouldn't be there.
I'm disappointed, and although I'm shocked at the Storms magnitude of cheating, respect their game tonight. They went out for their team mates coach and fans, and gave us a walloping. Fair play to them.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
i love how warriors fans hardly seem to give a sh*t, while the rest of the league community has decided to be upset on our behalf.

ratsack2

Juniors
Any win the storm get this year is bollocks cause until they shed players to be under the cap it us just a game that they continue to cheat in
they should be made to field a squad that us under the cap now

Martli

Coach
Storm being over cap didn't cause the Warriors to drop the ball cold mid-attack, it didn't cause the Warriors to barely complete any of their sets, it didn't cause the Warriors to defend like idiots.

Every team Plays the Storm this year, big deal. The Warriors just stone cold lost this game. Suck it up and move on.

Bman26

Juniors
Any win the storm get this year is bollocks cause until they shed players to be under the cap it us just a game that they continue to cheat in
they should be made to field a squad that us under the cap now

Ask Gallop, no need to be under the cap for the rest of the year because there is no points to play for. So suck it up like all the Storm fans have had to do and deal with the fact they may not lose another game for the rest of the year.

Still True, Still Storm!

Micistm

Bench
i love how warriors fans hardly seem to give a sh*t, while the rest of the league community has decided to be upset on our behalf.

Lol, true. But it is hard to knock the Storm regardless of the cheating for tonight. Sure, we were pounded by an illegally constructed team which wouldn't exist had they stuck to the rules of the comp, but the Warriors played so bad I am more concerned about that and how to fix it.

One Warrior

Bench

Yes I certainly give a s**t, we were embarassing and played like s**t, however we come away from this game with more injuries against an illegal team, plus Brett F**kw*t White trys to break Packer's neck and Lima puts that half an hour late cheap shot on Luck, I can tell you I'm filthy.

Noa

First Grade
I sympathise with you Warriors fans. You suffered because we have weak leadership who couldnt see what choice they should have made.

PS. If its any consolation we had nearly $1,000,000 on the injured bench tonight

FamilyFirst

Juniors

Warriors fans don't give a sh*t because they are all stoopid! Try imaging the situation if you weren't such a sh*t team and think about someone other than yourselves.

Bman26

Juniors

look at his name, and only 40 posts. One of the tards who has signed up to try and stir sh*t. No team over or under the cap would've matched the storm tonight. Warriors will feature in september but I dont think they'll make the prelims.

One Warrior

Bench
I sympathise with you Warriors fans. You suffered because we have weak leadership who couldnt see what choice they should have made.

PS. If its any consolation we had nearly $1,000,000 on the injured bench tonight

Thanks for your sympathy, I do genuinely feel for Storm fans, I hope Waldron goes to jail for fraud, I can't believe his arrogance.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Im not fussed that the Warriors lost. Despite not getting two points the Storm had more motivation than 2 points could ever provide.

Warriors were just unlucky in regards to the timing, plus they played like complete sh*t.

The only thing that has annoyed me is the small minority of ignorant Storm fans who are putting the boot into us as if we were the ones who stripped Melbourne of their points/premierships.