What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question to residents of Cronulla, Woolooware and Nth Caringbah,

Feej

First Grade
I love living in the shire (live in Sutho atm), but it's like the council and all it's cronies want to keep the place like it was in the 60's and 70's. Maybe they want something like tweed heads, where everyone goes while they wait to die?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I love living in the shire (live in Sutho atm), but it's like the council and all it's cronies want to keep the place like it was in the 60's and 70's. Maybe they want something like tweed heads, where everyone goes while they wait to die?

haha. Spot on.
Tweed has one high rise away of the Vicinity of Coolangatta. It is on the golf course in the middle of nowhere. At least 24 stories. So weird. Its like looking at the national park onthe way to South coast & there all ofa sudden is a tower.
Good ole porpoise spit.

R2Coupe

Juniors
I never said the areas didn't exist.... I'm just sick to death of reading inaccurate statements by trolls like R2Coupe.

It's almost like its's a way to back up their own statements.... EG The residents of the suburb of North Caringbah think blah blah blah... Yet there is no suburb by that name. Poll the residents of Caringbah and you would have a different result.

Perhaps it's just R2Coupe, Capsis and three of their mates declaring their street as a new suburb.

I have stated my objections and my concern about flooding has been vindicated by the State ageny OEH despite the conflicting views of many Sharks supporters.

And North Caringbah and North Woolooware are in fact areas belonging to the suburbs of Caringbah and Woolooware (divided by the rail line).

Windy70

Juniors
Wow. Reading that report actually made me feel smart. Blatantly bias dibble. I hope the submit it and expose themselves for the idiots they are.

Michelle Leslie

Juniors
Boys and girls,

Are we going to be out voiced by Rupert?

Are we going to killed by gallop?

Are we going to give up?

Are we going to show the world that the shire does not want an Nrl team?

The answer is up to us.

Our minds

Our hearts

Our future!

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I have stated my objections and my concern about flooding has been vindicated by the State ageny OEH despite the conflicting views of many Sharks supporters.

And North Caringbah and North Woolooware are in fact areas belonging to the suburbs of Caringbah and Woolooware (divided by the rail line).

When did the area last flood? Is it 1:100? Less? More?

R2Coupe

Juniors
I walked past at 6am and and again at 10am yesterday, The water was pooling on the ground early, By 10am, a lake type view on a large area of the playing fields.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I walked past at 6am and and again at 10am yesterday, The water was pooling on the ground early, By 10am, a lake type view on a large area of the playing fields.

Gosh. Better round up the animals 2x2 and prepare the ark Noah.

SadShark

Bench
Aaaaaaaaahh, but imagine the manic hysteria that story creates over $2 Pal on toast hour at the RSL?

Ausguy

Coach
coupe... i travelled to bathurst and back yesterday... there were flooded fields in caringbah, miranda, kareela, todd park, prestons , eatsern crk, richmond, lithgow and bathurst.

It rained for 6 days straight you fool!!!!

cb4

First Grade
coupe... i travelled to bathurst and back yesterday... there were flooded fields in caringbah, miranda, kareela, todd park, prestons , eatsern crk, richmond, lithgow and bathurst.

It rained for 6 days straight you fool!!!!

This.

I am living in Bathurst, the fields here are getting hammered.

Latest posts