What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Questions about Stats

subsbligh35

Juniors
-Can anyone tell me how Sidhe etc determined players attributes? And also how they rated the players in the game.

-Also, is there some sort of "hidden" attributes regarding a player's ability to gel with certain teams as Mario said players will perform differently in different line ups

-Finally, is there a way to tell when a player needs to be replaced? Does fatigue only become an issue in longer games? Or does the game scale down their fitness from an 80 min game length to a 15 min game length like with sin bins? What is the difference or correlation bewteen fitness and stamina?

TripleM

Juniors
They took all stats from NRL stats.

I don't think there is a specific player stat for it, that would just come under team stats..

Theres no easy way to tell when a player needs to be replaced, the commentator will sometimes talk about fatigue, and sometimes you will see players not running as fast. Fatigue is set to an 80 minute game no matter how long you play, so unless you actually play the longer game there isn't much need for interchanges.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
They should make it so the players get fatigued for however long you play a game. Because then you can use all the things that happen in real life but i suppose in real life it goes for 80 minutes.

it would be good to see in the patch or next version, when you click on the player in the interchange menu where it says 'stamina' have a score out of ten, regarding how much they've played, rather then just mimicing their fitness level. example:

Player 1:

Fitness - 10.

10 minutes remaining, Stamina 10
5 minutes remaining, Stamina 5
0 minutes reamining, Stamina 0

or somthing of that nature

Latest posts