What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R.Paul gets Kiwi call up

bartman

Immortal
Sounds fair enough. One more game for Stacey, and a win would see NZ left sitting in quite a good position. Paul in at halfback because everyone else is injured, Motu Tony remaining at hooker.

supersaint

Juniors
I think the Kiwi's should try and make Robbie paul resemble Stacey and send him to France while the real Stacey plays for the Kiwi's in a Robbie Paul disguise.

No one will notice unless you've watched Robbie Paul for the last 2 years in GB

AliN

Live Update Team
From memory Robbie has never played all that well for the Kiwis. I wou'd've preffered young Thomas. But then again maybe that's why I'm not a coach!

Good to hear Stace and Toops trained fully today.

Scott said:
Don't start on this one LF. Carroll, Tiquiri, the list goes on!

Its only about half as long as the list of New Zealand players who havent been born in New Zealand.

Infact I'd go as far as to say that every result over the last say....98 years should be racked up as wins to the Pacific Islands rather then NZ. :D

Evil Homer

Staff member
supersaint said:
I think the Kiwi's should try and make Robbie paul resemble Stacey and send him to France while the real Stacey plays for the Kiwi's in a Robbie Paul disguise.

No one will notice unless you've watched Robbie Paul for the last 2 years in GB

Paul's form has suffered after being pissed about by Noble.He will still do a good job at halfback,good players don't become poor overnight.

Jackal Dog

Juniors
Robbie Paul is one of the few utility players that NZ have so it is to be expected, but whatever they do don't play the guy at hooker he stinks!

Murphdogg1

Juniors
nospam49™ said:
Its only about half as long as the list of New Zealand players who havent been born in New Zealand.

Infact I'd go as far as to say that every result over the last say....98 years should be racked up as wins to the Pacific Islands rather then NZ. :D

Dont let the facts get in the way of a good story

That there are more Polynesians living in Auckland than any other world city

Typical Aussie effort, excuses whenever they start losing just like the Bledisloe, Ashes and we all know wot happened there.....

With Robbie all we need is hios experiance as a link. To tell players where to run and when to run + his knowledge of the English players and conditions

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Murphdogg1 said:
Typical Aussie effort, excuses whenever they start losing just like the Bledisloe, Ashes and we all know wot happened there.....

More of a typical League Fraud effort than anything..

Apparently I cant talk about myself here because I will get my posts deleted. :roll:

As for Robbie Paul, who cares. He has never been anything special.

Corbin

Juniors
Yeh Go Robbie Paul!

They HAVE to play him at halfback, not hooker pleaase!

now isnt it ironic that now Paul has left bradford he joins the NZ squads

I think Noble had a little say in this

Noble = cat

Latest posts