What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R1 v Titans.

Parko1310

Juniors
No I think it just means Fifita has been promoted from the bench to the starting side, same with Marchske if Liddle is out. Sele + Mulheisen bench.

Parko1310

Juniors
Getting close to the 1st team list Tuesday.
Lawrie,Liddle in doubt.
Sele not sure.
No Luc.
Might he missing a couple.
Need a,few,wins early,it would be a bonus without. Luc snd Co to comeback.
I hope Liddle can play, but if its touch and go it probably isn't wise to play him given hamstrings can be pretty fidgety. The flip side of that is this is a very winnable game for us and in the context of our season could end up important. Lawrie I believe we can handle not having in the team. He's massive on effort, but I don't think he's essential to the side. That said, I hope both can make it through and play, although its looking unlikely that both will be there

jeffdragon

Bench
I hope Liddle can play, but if its touch and go it probably isn't wise to play him given hamstrings can be pretty fidgety. The flip side of that is this is a very winnable game for us and in the context of our season could end up important. Lawrie I believe we can handle not having in the team. He's massive on effort, but I don't think he's essential to the side. That said, I hope both can make it through and play, although its looking unlikely that both will be there
Yes this is a winnable game.
Makes it more disappointing if we lose it.
Hopefully we don't help the Titans will I'll discipline and make it easy for them.
But Honestly don't know what to expect as Flano said not to expect too
much this year.

jeffdragon

Bench
1 D. Boyd
2 J. Nightingale
3. M. Gasnier.
4. M. Cooper
5. B. Mozz
6. J. Sowie
7. B. Hornby
8. M. Weyman
9. D. Young
10. N. Costigan
11. B. Scott
12. B .Creagh
13J Smith
14. N. Fien
15. T. Merrin
16. M.Prior
17. J. Saffy
Coach. W. Bennett

They were the days!
If only we had that line up.

Victoire

Juniors
1 D. Boyd
2 J. Nightingale
3. M. Gasnier.
4. M. Cooper
5. B. Mozz
6. J. Sowie
7. B. Hornby
8. M. Weyman
9. D. Young
10. N. Costigan
11. B. Scott
12. B .Creagh
13J Smith
14. N. Fien
15. T. Merrin
16. M.Prior
17. J. Saffy
Coach. W. Bennett

They were the days!
Legends all

This upcoming game, however, feels a lot like the first game of Bennett's tenure, against Melbourne in Melbourne. New experienced coach coming in, new mindset, new era, some new recruits, and coming off one win and one loss in the trials. This was the team that night - we lost by a field goal of course

1. Boyd
2. Nightingale
3. C Stanley
4. Cooper
5. Sailor
6. Soward
7. Hornby
8. Poore
9. Young
10. Weyman
11. Scott
12. Creagh
13. Smith
14. Hunt
15. Prior
16. Priddis
17. Saffy

Rocket Rod

Juniors
Legends all

This upcoming game, however, feels a lot like the first game of Bennett's tenure, against Melbourne in Melbourne. New experienced coach coming in, new mindset, new era, some new recruits, and coming off one win and one loss in the trials. This was the team that night - we lost by a field goal of course

1. Boyd
2. Nightingale
3. C Stanley
4. Cooper
5. Sailor
6. Soward
7. Hornby
8. Poore
9. Young
10. Weyman
11. Scott
12. Creagh
13. Smith
14. Hunt
15. Prior
16. Priddis
17. Saffy
That’d do !

Dragon David

First Grade
1 D. Boyd
2 J. Nightingale
3. M. Gasnier.
4. M. Cooper
5. B. Mozz
6. J. Sowie
7. B. Hornby
8. M. Weyman
9. D. Young
10. N. Costigan
11. B. Scott
12. B .Creagh
13J Smith
14. N. Fien
15. T. Merrin
16. M.Prior
17. J. Saffy
Coach. W. Bennett

They were the days!
Alas my dear friend they were!!

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Flanno v Hasler. Great start to the season. Titans from memory have Fafita, Isaac Liu and Campbell out. Campbell usually has a blinder against the Saints. Saints possibly without Liddle and Lawrie. Luc out.

Saints start with 2 trips to Qld so 2 win up there would be ideal. Then another Qld team at home.

How good is it to have footy back.