What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R10 | Knights 22-12 Tigers @ Hunter | Sunday 4.00pm

Round 10 result :: Knights vs Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Sione looked very dangerous at the start ... not sure why we didn't shift to him more often. His defence was much improved as well.

aqua_duck

Coach
Sione looked very dangerous at the start ... not sure why we didn't shift to him more often. His defence was much improved as well.

Most teams rely on their forwards to make the hard yards then give it to their backs in good field position, we're the complete opposite

Apey

Staff member
First home game I skipped this year boys, thank me later. Good to get another win on the board but not convinced I missed much.

Whats Doing

Bench
A win is a win but thank god the Tigers were inept in attack.

I don't know what Stoney had learnt from Bennett with defensive structure in his 3 years as assistant coach but based on the season so far, he surely must have been asleep.

I know we have a number of plodders but we are miles behind the defensive structure and commitment in defence of the Broncs

Yosh

Coach
A win is a win but thank god the Tigers were inept in attack.

I don't know what Stoney had learnt from Bennett with defensive structure in his 3 years as assistant coach but based on the season so far, he surely must have been asleep.

I know we have a number of plodders but we are miles behind the defensive structure and commitment in defence of the Broncs

Our defense was pretty good the first 4 weeks. I don't know where that's gone.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Just watched the game. Knew the outcome already so it was even more boring to watch than it would've been live.
Good to get the win and making position changes due to injury points out where we should probably try guys more permanently ie. Gags at fb, Sione at centre, Gids in the halves (with Mullo when he's back).

Very lucky Richards bombed that intercept as we would've been hard pressed to come back and win if he scored off that.

Bring on the Broncos!

1qaz

Juniors
Just finished watching the replay... a few things stood out to me.
The Knights have used 3 different fullbacks and 3 different hooker this season.
It's going to be interesting to see what happens when Mullen and Clydesdales are back.
That's twice this season the new bench hooker has scored a crucial try from dummy half through pure determination.
Best game by Sione in first grade. Was good in both attack and defense.
Gagai pass to McManus in the first half was just beautiful. I came.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Just finished watching the replay... a few things stood out to me.
The Knights have used 3 different fullbacks and 3 different hooker this season.
It's going to be interesting to see what happens when Mullen and Clydesdales are back.

That's twice this season the new bench hooker has scored a crucial try from dummy half through pure determination.
Best game by Sione in first grade. Was good in both attack and defense.
Gagai pass to McManus in the first half was just beautiful. I came.

If Gids goes to fullback and they shift Gags back to centre, im setting the stadium on fire....

Gids will play hafback from here on out and frankly he should cos the way gags puts himself into the attack as a genuine playmaker, albeit second receiver like Boyd, Works perfectly cos Gids will run the ball and put his shit kicks in. The thing is I am comfortable with that cos he at least will try to make it work. We are used to Gids style of getting in the way by trying too hard. If we can just get him going to the line and learning to stand and offload then we will create second phase everytime. No cutouts or bombs please.

Latest posts