What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R10 | Knights 22-12 Tigers @ Hunter | Sunday 4.00pm

Round 10 result :: Knights vs Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yosh

Coach
If I was the Knights management or Stone, I'd be ashamed to face that woman in the crowd. We'll win this one but if we dish out the crap we have the past month, then I'd be mega ashamed. The fans deserve so much better.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Redman can play. Has been supberb at getting our forwards over the advantage line and been nippy and threatening around the ruck.

Robert's bomb kicks still aren't great but there was an improvement there.Not quite as deep and we had players there at least.
RHS defense improved. Could see better communication with Aku pointing to get a defender in instead of the confusion we have had.
Gidley didn't overplay which would have been my worst nightmare.
Some aspects improved. Same old need better decisions and "polish" on the last play.

Noname36

First Grade
We were bad but the Tigers were much worse.

Redman is much better than Randall. It's nice to see a natural hooker in there.

I thought Sione was really good.

Everyone else was generally average but I'll take generally average when Gidley and Roberts are concerned.

Swarzey

Bench
Average for the most part but f**k it, watching them win at the only home game for me makes up for it.

Latest posts