What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R13 FNF - Souths v Penrith *SPOILERS*

lockyno1

Post Whore
5,000..LMAO did they count Rusty 5000 times...mind you I got to give a round of applause for all the souths fans that went.

Fiddy

Juniors
@ Bumble -

Not taking a dig at you :p was just saying that figure is amazing if it's true :/.. that's 5000 crazy souths supporters (I assume majority were souths supporters anyway) that got one over me

Caged Panther

First Grade
Actually it's possible for them to announce a crowd of 5 000 without that many having been their. Season ticket holders even if their not present can be counted since their seats aren't able to be resold.

Fiddy

Juniors
Caged Panther said:
Actually it's possible for them to announce a crowd of 5 000 without that many having been their. Season ticket holders even if their not present can be counted since their seats aren't able to be resold.

Did you have to bring this one up -_-.

We had this arguement like 6 pages ago .. i think

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Not to mention corporate box numbers, something we can't see on TV. Also the STH's on Level 4 that don't get seen could have been there in numbers knowing their seats were dry.

The figure is supported by www.souths.com.au

Caged Panther

First Grade
TITAN1 said:
Its called a sidestep,to avoid the topic of Penriffs poor performance.

hardly since I've already admitted penrith played dumb wet weather football, what else would you like me to say?

Panther_Daz

Staff member
There was no such thing as category A, B or whatever there tonight lol, a general admission got you anywhere. Got me into the corporate area :D

yobbo84

Coach
Dodger said:
Not to mention corporate box numbers, something we can't see on TV. Also the STH's on Level 4 that don't get seen could have been there in numbers knowing their seats were dry.

The figure is supported by www.souths.com.au

A few ppl are saying on the Pride they were letting people into the member's undercover areas to get out of the rain and they were quite full.. so you never know. Didn't look like that much to me though... I'd say 3k probably.

I guess this sums up the night really (see below)

frankpuletua_gallery__470x282.jpg

Latest posts