What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R14 MNF - Knights v Raiders *SPOILERS*

Winston Smith

Juniors
Evergreen said:
We're in the white jumpers......Knights by 30 :(

sh*t, why the hell are we wearing the unlucky jerseys? Can't see a problem with a clash between green and dark blue. (Especially not since the Knights and Broncos played a few weeks ago in red and maroon respectively, so if that wasn't a clash, nothing should ever be).

Raider Azz

Bench
i like our away jersey. looks very slick with the white shorts and socks.

its just a shame we always seem to play like sh*te whilst wearing it.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm relatively confident for the first time in a while. With Buderus, Mullen, Simpson, and Kurt all on deck - and Walsh and Mullen renewing the combation they've had since they were fifteen, we should be able to get home in front of a home crowd out to celebrate 200 games of Bedsy brilliance.

Newcastle by 18

Mal Meninga

Bench
Once again we're without our star playmaker, starting centres, and impact men TLL and Weyman. Not looking forward to Monday at all..

Mal Meninga

Bench
VictorTheViking said:
f**kin negos....Raiders by 12, our forward pack is going to be too strong, even if its weakened.
It's away from home and pissing down. If we get our ball handling right and show our best defensive effort away from home than we're a chance for sure. If your picking the lime by 12 imagine if we had full strength, 30+? :lol:

picked the raiders for this one, i was impressed with what i saw from them last week, if they come into this game with the same attitude that they did last week, then i think they will win this one. Should be a good game though, good luck to both sides.

Raider_69

Post Whore
if both teams play their best footy, the raiders WILL win
however im not convinced of the raiders ability to

1. play their best away from home
2. play their best in wet conditions

Latest posts